Which is better hgh frag 176 or 177.

176. But, They both suck.. As far as seeing results. If you're fasting for 12-16 hours and during that time using 200mcg of Frag every 3 hours then you'll see some results over time... IF you're exercising during that time to utilize the FFA's in your blood.

Just stick with a GHRP & GHRH combo. I personally recommend Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29, But that's what works best for me and my goals. A lot of people like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 but I don't use them due to the hunger pains.

Start off with the two mentioned above at 100mcg once or twice a day for a few weeks then you can bump it to 3 times a day if you want. I use Southern Research because I know they have legit products and I wouldn't use anyone else.

Last edited:
Hi guys , i am toying with the idea of HGH atm , i have looked online and all it seems to be is stupid rubbish adds which seem to be about fake HGH . I was wondering if anyone in the uk can help me on where to start looking to purchase or how to import or whether i can get supplys from somewhere in the eu ??

what is the difference and which is better ?

I agree mostly with Jorsn - I like CJC 1295 and GHRP-2 - but it depends on if you want it for gaining or leaning out - cause GHRP-6 causes a lot of hunger, GHRP-2 not as much, and I havent used the others but heard they're not bad.

Hi guys , i am toying with the idea of HGH atm , i have looked online and all it seems to be is stupid rubbish adds which seem to be about fake HGH . I was wondering if anyone in the uk can help me on where to start looking to purchase or how to import or whether i can get supplys from somewhere in the eu ??

Don't ask for sources. You need to do more research.

I have done some research and i have found places online . I have found vials online however im not sure about importing and stuff like that as i read some people have it imported from thailand hidden in other things . Im not straight out asking but if people can stear me in the right direction ??

Back