which is better

jain_rahil said:
british dragon deca or orgenon deca
I would always stick to pharmacy quality with any product.British dragon has good products but there been reports of there products being over dosed and underdosed.When you get from a ug lab you never really know what your getting unless its tested.So i would stick to organon.

Last edited:
Organon Deca is one of the most faked steroids in the world, so finding a very reliable source is critical, and I've even seen them get fooled over the years.

StoneColdNTO said:
Organon Deca is one of the most faked steroids in the world, so finding a very reliable source is critical, and I've even seen them get fooled over the years.
Which is exactly why I would choose the former.

StoneColdNTO said:

what should i use then i have 3 option

lsp
british dragon
orgnon

WTF r u doing said:
If you could get real organon why would you buy brotish dragon?

i am getting real orgnon i live in india and organon has the plant here soi am geeting it made in india. and they r not fake. coz i willbuy them on bill buying roids in india is not a problem.

StoneColdNTO said:

if confused brolly, read above one more time

Back