White rice

I went kind of crazy with your fried rice idea. Ingredients are white rice, soy sauce, onion, garlic, egg product and frozen peas.

There are more nutritious types of white rice out there--try basmati rice, or jasmine rice--most of the American white rice is nutritionally deficient.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Did you not like it??
I love it. Far better than plain white rice.

I guess my comment was kind of unclear. I make the fried rice often and enjoy it. Not sure if I'm making any big mistakes. For example, are all of the ingredients I am using acceptable?

Last edited:
mranak said:
I love it. Far better than plain white rice.

I guess my comment was kind of unclear. I make the fried rice often and enjoy it. Not sure if I'm making any big mistakes. For example, are all of the ingredients I am using acceptable?

I'd switch out the peas for brocolli

i bought grandma dukes a book on how to make sushi and told that bitch to get to readin. I bet tommorow when i wake up thell be a whole bunch of salmon.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I'd switch out the peas for brocolli
Good suggestion, which I took. And I buy other vegatables (frozen; not ideal but more practical for me). The different vegatables/combination of vegatables give me variety.

I wish I knew the type of and could buy the brown rice that PF Changs/PEI WEI uses. I love that stuff.

mranack can u take out all those abrevations for me, i wanna understand what u said. thanks

also mranack id like your advice and others on carb intake while running low dose gh for about 3-6 months. I was thinking of running it with 100mcg of t4 maybe, due to deepglutes advice but am still researching everything. If i wanted to put on a little size but wanted to lean out what should my carb and fat intake look like. thanks.

sorry to hijack the thread but the questionw was already answered i think.

Last edited:
simpllyhuge said:
does any one know how they get the rice to be so nice a sticky. the sushi doesnt taste fishy either.

They use a higher quality asian rice, uncle bens and most american white rices will never get that sticky consistency. Go to an asian store they will show you which rices are best and it is the least expensive and best rice you can buy.

Simpllyhuge - Don't forget that they use Rice Vinegar that does contain some sugar in addition to the very starchy rice----

Back