Who Has Taken Cytomel Please Help

figure8

Anyone notice a difference in American versus mexican stuff? What have your side effects been, if any. Ive been taking 10mcgs a day. That would be a pretty safe dose, Im assuming. Im taking americam cytomel I feel like I have some side effects from it. Before I took mexican stuff and I was taking more and noticed no side effects. Any experts out there to answer my questions?! Hope so!

I've done 4 cycles with it. No side effects for me except I sweat like a mofo and feel like I'm hot as hell after doing such small things as lifing a pencil or typing a paragraph! I'd say the normal dosage is considered 75-125mcg a day so I'd say your odds of having any sides or even feeling anything is next to nothing.
As far as a difference between american, mex - In my mind active ingredient is active ingredient. As long as you got a name brand product your fine..

Ok I just noticed your a female - my bad. Not sure what average doses are for a female but I dont see why theyd be any different really? Female T3 pro's feel free to chime in.

My neck feels like it swollen even though it doesnt look swollen. You didnt get that? Did you take the t3 for a bodybuilding show?

i was taking cytomel at 50mcgs a day during cycle...i would get warm a lot..but i get warm a lot anyways.. also..(not sure if it was the t-3 but i think it was) i would get winded and breathe heavy a lot.since it was my first cycle i didnt go high...but next cutter i will hit 75 to 100mcgs

You won't notice anything from 10mcg/day. That's not even a replacement dosage - that's how low it is. Have you had your thyroid tested? Been monitoring your BBT before and during usage?

Sweating, heart palpitations, headaches, nausea, and diarrhea are all possible side effects...

figure8 said:
My neck feels like it swollen even though it doesnt look swollen. You didnt get that? Did you take the t3 for a bodybuilding show?
That's also where your thyroid is. My neck, as well as below my arms, became quite sensitive while I was at 100mcg/day. Sounds like it may be your nodes....

whats my nodes.... mean? When you took 100 mcgs was it american or mexican? I didnt notice anything when I took the mexican but this I do feel something in my neck. I did get my thyroid tested it was normal. Ill get it checked again when Im off it.

Never heard of a swollen neck but it certainly makes sense since like SC said thats where your thyroid is... Id proceed with caution if I were you, especially if thats happening at only 10mcgs per day...
No I didnt take it for a show to answer your question..
Why not try the good ol ECA stack?

Back