Who heats there Fina?

Who heats there Fina?

• I use heat to sterilize my Fina!

Votes: 42 57.5%
  • The whatman filter is good enough for me!

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Im no chemist...I always buy mine!

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
chatbear said:
crap by what your saying I could just filter and heat the tren and not even use BA and it would be safe.
that saves some money!!!!

BA is very cheap. 2-3% does act as an antimicrobial but it is not neccesary. if you are using kits for pellets it probably aready has BA in it. if you are using powder BA is a good cheap solvent.

good luck troop.

chatbear said:
yeah
that was me just joking around, I would never inject anything w/o using BA even if I heated it.

several Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) dont require a solvent, so there will be no need of any BA, BB, PEG, PG, etc....just add hormone to oil, heat, filter and bake. Its like i said in previous post BA is not effective against gram-negative bacteria. but if it makes ya feel better to use it then by all means have at it. wont hurt as long as you keep the % down to a minimum.

yeah, have that little P.O.S. clog a couple of times and you'll heat it up to thin and dissolve it for easy filtering. a clogged filter takes weeks lol

i heat it to disolve the pellets as i am a greedy/cheap bastard and put and extra 30 pellets to the 2 cart kit to bump up the strength. they wont disolve completely without heating.

bpittari1 said:
Let the pellets dissolve over night. This will ensure that the solution is completely sterile. Do not heat.

how does letting them sit overnight ensure that the solution is sterile?

Havent made but 4 batches but Ive heated it every time. Dont lik the way it makes it darker so I usually filter it 1 more time after heating it. I know it doesnt make it any better but you know how it is.

well the baking didnt cause it. :D

and baking doesnt kill all bacteria. your batch was contaminated before it hit the oven big guy. or it was contaminated while injecting somehow.

how long after inject did the swelling start? an infection normally takes a couple of days to rear its ugly head.

Last edited:
Oh its been about a week, and its definatly an infection. Its not however an absess and I wouldnt let it get that far.

I meant to type...Im noW a converted baker. I know the baking didnt cause the infection you big lug, the batch in question was made without baking about 6 months ago. I decided to whip up some new batches and bake them this time.

DougoeFre5h said:
Oh its been about a week, and its definatly an infection. Its not however an absess and I wouldnt let it get that far.

I meant to type...Im noW a converted baker. I know the baking didnt cause the infection you big lug, the batch in question was made without baking about 6 months ago. I decided to whip up some new batches and bake them this time.

Ouch. Hey, since we are talking Tren. I was thinking last night about your spreadsheet and was wondering. The section with the 3% loss, is that only in reference to pellet use, or is that for all Tren powder? I seem to remember you saying you made that equation based on using the coffee filter. Is that right?

DougoeFre5h said:

OK you made an ambiguous statement. =0l

got to splain thangs mo clearly to me.

soooo........ first infection from gear not baked.

i have never had an infection from fltered and baked gear. dont mean i cant get one but have not had one yet.

this also proves that ba dont sterilize anything. I am assuming that you used ba in the infected batch.

if you got some balls try this. filter the infected gear, bake it then try another shot. take one for the home team.

Back