Who Wants a Free T-shirt!

MidwestBeast

Beast in the Gym
aprilYoWheypromo(1).jpg

As if there wasn't enough incentive to grab a bag of delicious Yo-Whey protein, now you have one! For the month of April, if you buy one of the tastiest protein blends out there, you'll also get a FREE Muscle Research t-shirt. I can tell you that these things are super comfy and stylish. They're a lighter material and very nice, soft fabric. They are a great fit for the bodybuilder or athletic individual. They run a bit more fitted through the sleeves and chest, but not as much through the stomach -- so they highlight your hard-earned physique without looking like a compression shirt.

So whether you're a loyal fan of Yo-Whey or you haven't tried it yet, now is the time to grab some! My personal favorite is the thin mint, which smells and tastes dead on to the girl scout cookies (seriously). Come Fall, I'll be all about that pumpkin spice and there's never a wrong time for chocolate, vanilla or strawberry!

And remember, always free shipping with Mr. Supps! For under $30 you're getting protein and a sweet new shirt delivered to your door!

Back