Who's got the best lineup this year?

Still gotta like da Cardinals or Yankees for the talent they have.

Twins are my team though. Lunch pail guys who work hard and won games. I see 4 straight division titles

Youve gotta go with the Marlins, theyre my pick to win it all, the win the sweries against the braves, a title contender. With Beckette playing better than any pitcher right now, hes the man, willis is also pitching great.

DaLinkWent said:
Still gotta like da Cardinals or Yankees for the talent they have.

Twins are my team though. Lunch pail guys who work hard and won games. I see 4 straight division titles

I like the twins, they work together to win games but yet not impressive batting avg. Seems like they always come through with risp. Im going to say white sox will be very impressive this year tho.

joltan said:
I like the twins, they work together to win games but yet not impressive batting avg. Seems like they always come through with risp. Im going to say white sox will be very impressive this year tho.

The Sox are gonna be a strong team this year. They are already giving the Twins troubles but the problem with the White Sox is that they alsways find a way to blow it. Year after year they metl down, trade guys and flat out fall apart at the end of the season.

Batting is comming around now that Hunter and Jones are swining the bat and Mauer is REALLY coming into his own at the plate. He won;t throw a ton of guys out but can get some quality at bats. Once Morneau comes back after getting plunked in the head that should help the overall average.

Radke's perfomance has been dissapointing. No run support but hasn;t pitched exceptionally well but Santana is right on track.

joltan said:
sox are still lookin good

Never would have thought they'd still be holding strong . . . they ALWAYS find a way to fuck it up late in the season so we'll see how they finish. Indians are playing well and I NEVER would have guessed Sosa would have jump started the Orioles likes that . . . . . .

yeah, thats going to be a tough division this year, with the edition of polanco detroit will be near the top as soon as guillen and ordonez get off the dl. thats a given. wildcard will be interesting this year

who would of thought that the WHite sox were gunna play like this.......its totally gunna make the race more eciting because i think its gunna come down to yankees and sox......that would be awsome...

joltan said:
what about nl, nationals and cards? i think nationals have a legit chance

No doubt . . .can't count out the Cards or the Nationals. Was reading today the Nationals stand to make a 20 million dollar profit this year.

I'm not sure if the Yanks have it together yet and the Orioles are giving the division a race as well

Back