who's wife is on the juice?

jizman

hey guys, ive been on and off for the past 10 years, the gym is a daily part of me and the wifes life. Shes been interested in trying the next level. im curious as to what works well with females? can someone get me a good link, or post some info about woman and gear?

GOOOO SAINTS GOOOOOO w00p w00p

1. AAS will not help you loose weight.

2. There are sides with every AAS. Yes, even anavar.

3. SHE needs to know the sides and know about the permanent damage she can do to her body before she decides to start.

4. Decide what sides are acceptable and which are not.

5. Understand that women do not need massive amount of AAS or different kinds at the same time. We grow fine with 5mg Var/day.

6. Fuck it, have her make an account here.

hey guys, ive been on and off for the past 10 years, the gym is a daily part of me and the wifes life. Shes been interested in trying the next level. im curious as to what works well with females? can someone get me a good link, or post some info about woman and gear?

GOOOO SAINTS GOOOOOO w00p w00p

Hey bro.. my wife has had extremely great success with winstrol. but every woman is different and she will have to assess herself on juice.

If taking winstrol i would just suggest starting off with the oral tablets @ 5mg/ed spaced evenly throughout the day. Injectable is more like 20mg/eod to start.

Note that anavar is alot of times seen as something a little milder to most women. And winstrol will dry her joints out quite a bit but will leave her lookin dry and lean.

Very clean diet on cycle obviously. If she doesnt have her diet down perfectly i would not suggest taking anything.

Also, if she wants enhanced fat loss she should prob get her hands on clen also.

my wife took a 6 wk cycle of winstrol with clen cycled 3 wks on/ 3wks off and saw AMAZING results

Also forgot to mention the very important fact that you need to be aware of the dangers with women and taking anabolics. Deepening voice, enlarged clitoris and missed periods are all regular problems that can arise when a woman is on cycle.

Note that women DO NOT need very much test to see results!

Hey bro.. my wife has had extremely great success with winstrol. but every woman is different and she will have to assess herself on juice.

If taking winstrol i would just suggest starting off with the oral tablets @ 5mg/ed spaced evenly throughout the day. Injectable is more like 20mg/eod to start.

Note that anavar is alot of times seen as something a little milder to most women. And winstrol will dry her joints out quite a bit but will leave her lookin dry and lean.

Very clean diet on cycle obviously. If she doesnt have her diet down perfectly i would not suggest taking anything.

Also, if she wants enhanced fat loss she should prob get her hands on clen also.

my wife took a 6 wk cycle of winstrol with clen cycled 3 wks on/ 3wks off and saw AMAZING results

On the other hand, I know women who have got terrible sides with winny.:dunno:

1. AAS will not help you loose weight.

2. There are sides with every AAS. Yes, even anavar.

3. SHE needs to know the sides and know about the permanent damage she can do to her body before she decides to start.

4. Decide what sides are acceptable and which are not.

5. Understand that women do not need massive amount of AAS or different kinds at the same time. We grow fine with 5mg Var/day.

6. Fuck it, have her make an account here.

Ha ha ... blondie you said it b4 i could. lol

must have been typin the same time

good advice

Women and Men cycles are very different in compounds and dosages. The best thing for any lady to do is go to the ladies section quite honestly. Blondie and other posters know their stuff and know how to cycle safely and effectively.

Tell your woman to join up.

Back