Why did you start doing steroids?

casanovaaa

Why did you all start doing steroids?
at what age?
If you could go back and do it or not do it, what would you change about your first cycle knowing what you know now?

Last edited by a moderator:
21 I did my first cycle and it was a mess. Laurabolin 50 and I pinned four cc***8217;s a week. Laurabolin is similar to Deca,and I actually did get some gains I had a 50 ml bottle and ran it out so a little over twelve weeks. My security cycle was some Brovel test enanthate 200 and did one ml a week and got really strong off that cycle. Gained 14lbs but looking back it was mostly water lol.

I started doing them because my head got screwed up from a girl at the time and lost my self esteem. It was big hit because I was always confident prior to the break up. I had been training for 5-6 years already,my brother got me training young. He is ten years older and he got a nice weight set he spent a few grand on stuff so we had everything. My friends were on gear for a while but I never mustered up the courage to pin and I was close to as strong as them without but that all changed over a stupid girl and puppy love.

If I could go back I probably would not do them because we all know we are married to the needle in the long run.

As for changing the first cycle? Of course I would change it lol.

My worst cycle experience was when I could not get my hands on gear and found out how to convert the finna pellets into Tren and I mad a bunch of that and started running it alone ugh that was bad. The strength and size were epic but at 23-24 years old with a noodle that would not work was no bueno. I was in my buddies jacuzzi one night with some hot girls,like real hot and we were all over each other and it would of been a hell of an experience but my little soldier did not show up for battle and those chicks tried. That sucked and it happened quite a few time during that period in my life.

If I were to do it over again I would have waited til 25 years old.

I started at 16 when I was lifting for a year and its what the guys were doing at the gym so I indulged. What can I say tho. I was a 16 year old weighing in at a jacked 230lbs

I started at 16 when I was lifting for a year and its what the guys were doing at the gym so I indulged. What can I say tho. I was a 16 year old weighing in at a jacked 230lbs

WOW! 16 years old and 230 pounds. did you play football? any acne problems?

thats alot of weight for a 16 year old kid. how did you deal with it?

I was fat ass hell my whole life.
Lost all the weight. And was skinny fat.

Was super self conscious, and after a few years of
Natty lifting i jumped on around 24.

Looking back i probably would have waited until
I was around 28.

I was fat ass hell my whole life.
Lost all the weight. And was skinny fat.

Was super self conscious, and after a few years of
Natty lifting i jumped on around 24.

Looking back i probably would have waited until
I was around 28.

24 years of age aint bad. what happened that makes you say that you would rather wait until 28?

24 years of age aint bad. what happened that makes you say that you would rather wait until 28?

Nothing specifically. Just feel I was a bit wreckless with it when i was young.
Never checking labs
Drinking + partying a lot while on
Never realizing how important diet was to everything.
They arent magic.

WOW! 16 years old and 230 pounds. did you play football? any acne problems?

Fck didnt see you responded.

Zero issues with acne always usually a PCT thing. No sports other then hockey and I was soon the enforcer haha

21 I did my first cycle and it was a mess. Laurabolin 50 and I pinned four cc***8217;s a week. Laurabolin is similar to Deca,and I actually did get some gains I had a 50 ml bottle and ran it out so a little over twelve weeks. My security cycle was some Brovel test enanthate 200 and did one ml a week and got really strong off that cycle. Gained 14lbs but looking back it was mostly water lol.

I started doing them because my head got screwed up from a girl at the time and lost my self esteem. It was big hit because I was always confident prior to the break up. I had been training for 5-6 years already,my brother got me training young. He is ten years older and he got a nice weight set he spent a few grand on stuff so we had everything. My friends were on gear for a while but I never mustered up the courage to pin and I was close to as strong as them without but that all changed over a stupid girl and puppy love.

If I could go back I probably would not do them because we all know we are married to the needle in the long run.

As for changing the first cycle? Of course I would change it lol.

My worst cycle experience was when I could not get my hands on gear and found out how to convert the finna pellets into Tren and I mad a bunch of that and started running it alone ugh that was bad. The strength and size were epic but at 23-24 years old with a noodle that would not work was no bueno. I was in my buddies jacuzzi one night with some hot girls,like real hot and we were all over each other and it would of been a hell of an experience but my little soldier did not show up for battle and those chicks tried. That sucked and it happened quite a few time during that period in my life.

so true and its funny that many do steoids and mismanagement their cycles and end up like this.

Back