Why does a test only cycle NEED to be your first cycle?

My 1st cycle was a year ago. Did 500mg of test e a week for 12 weeks. I was very please with my gains. I have kept most of my gains from my past cycle and still got a little bigger and stronger off cycle. I'm pleased enough by my 1st cycle that my cycle coming up with be another test e only cycle, but at 625mg a week this time. With my 1st cycle, I know my body handles test e well. The only side effect was a few deep pimples on my back and shoulders. Went tanning a day or two a week and Epson salt baths and pretty much cleared them up.

I think this is as good a thread as any to ask this:
If I get a doc to put me on "trt", the dosage would obviously be very low, but does the fact that I'll have a prescription for test allow me to legally obtain the quantity needed to run a cycle?
Yes, it's a thread jack... sort of.

My 1st cycle was a year ago. Did 500mg of test e a week for 12 weeks. I was very please with my gains. I have kept most of my gains from my past cycle and still got a little bigger and stronger off cycle. I'm pleased enough by my 1st cycle that my cycle coming up with be another test e only cycle, but at 625mg a week this time. With my 1st cycle, I know my body handles test e well. The only side effect was a few deep pimples on my back and shoulders. Went tanning a day or two a week and Epson salt baths and pretty much cleared them up.

You should be pleased with that, let us know how it goes!

louman, DreDay summed up the answer to your question pretty well. But yes, sticking to the least amount you can get away with is going to do you good in the long run. Like I said, even Test only for a second cycle at 500-750mg will still do you very good, but it wouldn't hurt to throw in something else maybe some deca or EQ because atleast you'll have an idea of what test does for you and what to expect.
Could one continue to make gains on test only cycles? Or even blast and crusing? Say run test at a certain dose for X weeks then add in other compounds and or higher doses of test for X amount of weeks then back to a conservative dose of test. Or would one have to increase dose or add new compounds each blast or each cycle?

Back