why i chose aas..

bellweather

malcontent extrovert
i posted most of this in another thread in response to someones prog pics.. thought id share. it pretty much explains why i chose aas and the extremes i took my body to for years going natty.. fire away with comments or questions..

at 1 point i weighed about 250lbs at 6'1". i had the dimensions of a linebacker, good and bad. all natural. then i acquired an obsession to get to male model status, ripped and thin with good muscle tone. so i became a man on a mission with my diet and cardio, only lifting a short full body circuit 2x a week of just machines. i wound up getting down to 170, and liking my results but still had some jiggle around the waist and needed more cuts in the abs. so continued to cut more little things out of my diet and moving up my eating cut-off time to 7pm, and increasing my cardio to 90 mins 5x a week. then got down to 165, and finally 160. thats 90lbs dropped from starting weight. i know that 160 for a guy my height sounds manorexic, but let me be clear that have genetically skinny frame, low bone density, low test count, and my mothers attributes. at 160 i had never felt happier with my body and my life. my abs and my hips and chest were shredded and everyone told me that i looked like a male model. my face had good shape and jaw contour, and the best part is that i still had alot of my muscle and strength! never in my life had i gotten more attention from girls and i finally was turning them down instead of the other way around lol. now let me also say that i feel like although i did not like being 250, if i hadnt done all that bulking for all those years i would not have looked so great at 160. i felt like i took the perfect course of action to look how i wanted to at 160. but the downside is it took 8 years. and i still didnt have that much size and my strength did take a big hit. although i looked much better and had more strength than any other guy my height at that weight, i couldnt bench press more than 165 for 5 reps. and for a guy who at one point was pressing 285 it took a toll on me. so i packed another 20 back on and was still happy at 190, a slight loss in ab def but i had my arms and back goin again and pressing 205 for 5. all still natural.

i know and am good friends with alot of avid lifters and athletes, im a personal trainer of 9 years. and i can tell you ive never met anyone that diets as hard as me, short of someone preparing for a show maybe. i have been told by my doc that i have low test and bone density. ive always had the wrists of a 9 year old no matter what weight i was at. i told him i was going to begin cycling aas and ofcourse he advised me against it but i promised him i would educate myself before starting.

i started my first cycle in summer 07. it was fake. although i did make some decent placebo gains i got ripped off. started my first real cycle in fall 07 of straight test prop 500mg. 12 weeks. 3 week PCT. got it from an in-gym source. and finally, FINALLY broke my genetic barrier! totally happy with my results. kept my diet squeaky clean and retained all my results. summer 08 started another cycle of test enanth straight for 10 weeks. not much more improvement from 1st cycle but i was holding strong at 190, 12%bf and benchin 245 for 5, squatting 315 for 5, and deadlifting 355 for 5 (reg park program, nothing better!) not staggering results to many of you, but for me it was like christmas! my bones and frame felt strong for the first time in my life, and the last time i was pressing 245 i was at 25%bf and my abs were non-existent.

which brings me to now.. my gym source moved to LA, probably to be a cross-dressing tap dancer or some shit, he was a fruitcake. anyway, this is the first time ive ordered online, and if it actually arrives i will be starting a 12 week cycle of test enanth/deca. i did some research and went with a highly recommended source so i feel good about it, but if i get scammed i am completely aware that i deserve it.

i feel like aas was a good choice for someone like me. i have put in my time and dieted hard for 10 years before i started. i earned my stripes. ive been working out longer and harder than 90% of the meatheads in my gym, and untill i started aas people didnt even believe i worked out with my shirt on. i more than hit my genetic barrier, on both ends of the spectrum. ive treated my body like a science project for years and became 100% familiar with what my body can and cant do naturally. and before i started cycling i followed advice of peers and did my research (although i can say that it is hard because alot of the knowledge you get from modern literature and science journals will be contested by some of the seasoned anabolic vets, even the ones on here, i always go with the vets advice) and to this day i feel great and look pretty good still. believe it or not alot of the aches and pains i used to have before aas are gone, including joint pains.

as soon as i find some good pics i will post them so you guys can see the weird metamorphasis my body has gone under over the last 12 years..

cheers!

-b

here's a cpl pics.. couldnt find anything great for my heavy weight but you get the idea..

1st pic im at 220lbs all natty, maybe 18%bf.
next few are from when i got down to 160-165, believe it or not felt great, quick, and young. unfortunately not very strong and very injury-prone. last pic is the only one i have of myself post-aas, and its only 6 weeks into 1st cycle but its about 15lb gain from start weight. as soon as i get my order i will post before pics and post mids all the way to PCT.

1430977273_m.jpg

m_ec847c847a93f071a20c1624dee6838e.jpg

m_1e2ea7806f86067a0c127c468d938d47.jpg

m_197a5f28d57d26e9cdde460609f29def.jpg

m_a2697fb5a3b4d33835dd5917ffb8a1b2.jpg

m_4573d606c3ea34216243007adb6b7927.jpg

as to the nature of the sombrero pic.. tequila. dont act like u never been there before

Hey bell! Great job staying true to the healthy lifestyle whether on gear or natty. Nice pics. I think you look much much better with some weight on ya.
I bet your upcoming Test/Deca cycle really pays off, I'm definetly interested in watching the the transformation so start a log when you kick it off!!

thanks.. i will post my before pic 1 day before i start. and then follow up with mids all the way through to the 10th week.. i'll also post pics during my post cycle therapy (pct) to get feedback.

my girl likes me with weight on, but i think thats because other girls dont hit on me when im heavier haha!!

-b

my girl likes me with weight on, but i think thats because other girls dont hit on me when im heavier haha!!

-b

LOL. That is the reason! Thats how women are!

thanks..

following SC's advice and just ordered some aromasin to have on hand just in case.. saving the nolva for PCT

-b

Back