Will I burn Body Fat and get a harder look with.......

So first off you need to be doing over an hour of cardio every day. At 32% bf your obese. I'd recommend gettig on a bike for 1 hr right after drinking a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by 30 minutes jogging up hill. follow with 1 cup of yougart and a protein shake. 3 hrs later protein shake. Lunch = steamed vegies and protein shake. 3 hrs later protein shake. light dinner with meat and steamed fresh vegies.

Keep in mind high protein low carb calorie restriction. 1200 cals a day is high when cutting. Drink lots of water.

Protein Shakes should have non flavored metamucel added for fiber. ( it will make a big difference )

So first off you need to be doing over an hour of cardio every day. At 32% bf your obese. I'd recommend gettig on a bike for 1 hr right after drinking a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by 30 minutes jogging up hill. follow with 1 cup of yougart and a protein shake. 3 hrs later protein shake. Lunch = steamed vegies and protein shake. 3 hrs later protein shake. light dinner with meat and steamed fresh vegies.

Keep in mind high protein low carb calorie restriction. 1200 cals a day is high when cutting. Drink lots of water.

Protein Shakes should have non flavored metamucel added for fiber. ( it will make a big difference )
Thank you very much. Ill start tomorrow. My Scale has to be off on the BF% Because I do not look obese. Every thing on me is solid besides the two inches of fat covering my abs that I cant seem to get rid of. Im going to try what you said and see how that does for me. Should I still Weight Train and can I use soy or beans instead of meat because Im a vegitarian and I do not eat meat, fish or eggs?

Last edited:

I agree with every thing except the cardio. 1 hr of cardio is way to much. you typicaly start burning muscle after 30 min or so. with the shake maybe 40 min. If it were me I would do 10 min before my WO and 30 to 40 min after. also want to find your target heart rate. If 30 to 40 min of cardio dose not do the trick then go back and look at the diet.

Back