Winny/test cycle..Need dosage and info for bud.

CJ01

I dont think so Scooter
Winny/test cycle..Need dosage advice and info for bud.

My friend is about to run test e and Winstrol (winny). This is his first cycle, besides the few anadrol pills he took for a couple weeks, now I have informed him of how to properly cycle, to the best of my knowledge. But now I need someones advice as how to run Winstrol (winny). I have no experience with it. He is wanting to lean out a little, and he wanted to run Winstrol (winny) only but I told him he would be better throwing in 500mg of test e a week. He is about 5'8 or so 200 pounds, plenty of lifting experience, 24 years of age, yada, yada.

I need to know how to cycle this. I think he is going to go with 500mg of the test per week since he has never run it. When should he throw in the Winstrol (winny), how much should he run per day. Keep in mind hid caps are 55mg each, so should those be split and taken throughout the day?

Please help with some info if you have run test e and winny.

Thanks bitches

Last edited:
No need to stack on a first cycle and only complications could arise from doing so. Without knowing his stats, training expereince, etc. I would recommend that he stick with the 500mgs of testosterone per week (or less) and go from there.

test is a bulking steroid and win is a cutting steroid. why stack the two. Do a test only cycle. Eat alot and try to bulk. then two weeks after stoping the test. start the win. for six weeks. Eat less cals. and do cardio everyday. thats how I would do it.

i would def just go with the test especially for first time user..... if diets properly he will be able to loose fat while he is on test and he will be able to gain lean muscle this way too..... no need for the winni just yet...

well, I appreciate all your concerns, but lets let him make that decision as far as what he wants to run. I have told him this, but he just asked me to find out some info, so can you guys help me to get him the proper info...

Now back to my question, what dosage should a person run with Winstrol (winny)? The caps are 55mg each.

much appreciated

I know you can cut on both aromatizing and non-aromatizing steroids. Usually though estrogen is not wanted in a cutting cycle. (Not only my opinion) Like guns84 said, what is the use of Winstrol (winny) in a test cycle, it may help a little but is it worth the cost of Winstrol (winny) to get it. I don't think so, but I am not paid to think,yet.

Back