Winstrol 50Mg advice

nolanryan_89

hopeful_nolan
i dont want people to try to talk me out of it i just want advice on how to properly use it, i work out constantly, just cant get were i wanna be so im trying somthing new, my friend suggested Winstrol, right now im 5'9 and i weigh around 207lbs. I wanna get stronger, but overall i just wanna look better, do i need to use anything with this. How long should my workouts consist, and how big a change will i see within say the first 30 days? thank you =] also would like to know how this will affect my cardio and speed.

winstrol and test would be better. and probably not that much of a change since your only doing winstrol lol.

all advice is needed, i want the best results, and ill add to or take away from what i do based on advice. i really want my body fit.

i dont want people to try to talk me out of it i just want advice on how to properly use it,

well sometimes using it properly is not to use it at all in certain situations, or not to use it without test in most situations

how old are you?

first cycle?

Winny only won't do shit unless you are quite lean to begin with bro, you gotta run test at least as a base if not just even test alone at 500mg per week poked two times per week(250mon,250thurs) to keep them blood levels stable. Diet, cardio and train like a monster then worry bout the winny(with test) when you bf% is low so you can get
Even lower

Im 21 and yeah first cycle, like i said ill add to it if need be i just didnt know what to use.

If you can, I would hold off a bit until you are a few years older. If you won't heed our advice about waiting, then read these two threads and come back here and post what you think.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/156919-im-ready-gear-check-list.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

"my standard 1st cycle recommendation is 400-600 mg of test eth or cyp divided into 2 injections a week for 10-12 weeks." -DADAWG

DADAWG is a senior member here with probably some of the most experience with AAS usage.

well instantly your opinion just went to shit with me. i work out at a constant, i eat healthy and i get nowhere, i been stuck at the same weight for almost a year and my routines get harder and harder.

well instantly your opinion just went to shit with me. i work out at a constant, i eat healthy and i get nowhere, i been stuck at the same weight for almost a year and my routines get harder and harder.

Why? Because I am right? I am trying to help you.....unless I misinterpreted your question..

Last edited:
Back