winstrol for 10 or 12 weeks

warlord

anyone found going all the way to 12 weeks to be that much better then 8 or 10 weeks? so basically did the 2 weeks really do much for you and what would you consider the best length of time for winny?

w

I have never ran Winstrol (winny) that long. I dont know anyone else that has either. I think that would be murder on your liver.

I would say no.... first, that would be very toxic plus your liver values would be sky high. Winstrol (winny) is fast acting so I see maybe eight weeks would be better suited..What kind of Winstrol (winny) are you using?

never with Winstrol (winny) but I did run dbol once for that long liver was fine but water bloat wasnt. I've heard running Winstrol (winny) that long will also kill your joints

warlord said:
anyone found going all the way to 12 weeks to be that much better then 8 or 10 weeks? so basically did the 2 weeks really do much for you and what would you consider the best length of time for winny?

w

This is going to be one of those "individual things" brother!!!

If you plan to, keep yourself very well-hydrated, take a ton of liver Supps, take a butt-load of joint Supps, monitor your blood levels........AND pay close attention to your body!

PM me if you need any other advice. Good luck!

Back