Winstrol in oil

HB Mad Man

Thought I would pic some brains here with this one.. I've only gotten winstrol to hold in oil with this:
5 g's powder
1ml BA
20ml's BB
20ml's guaiacol
Rest EO and oil

Think I'll try to run it with 15mls of bb and guaiacol next time and wondering if anyone here has ran it that way before.. Hopefully there are some winnie guys on here with some more ideas and input..:naughty:

Did you read my post? I'm seriously about to dump this bullshit down the toilet. I used everything under the sun. This formula is garbage. Two of my buddies having same problems. Same formula. I did some research on guaiacol. I don't think it meant to be injected. I'm gonna ask my chemistry professor about it tomorrow. I just have to find a sllick way of putting it short of I'm making my own homebrew.

Winstrol is a serious pain in the ass to brew.. Ive wasted ALOT of powder trying every recipe under the sun from Several different boards.. The only way I have gotten it to hold is with this recipe.. Just remember for any recipe concerning Winstrol NEVER GO OVER 1% BA EVER.. Sure fire way to get it to crash.. And EVERY time I went over 1% BA it crystalized up shortly after.. The only alternative is to do a suspension with it or cap it.. From what I have gathered winstrol is one of the hardest to get down.. My winstrol is holding just fine, a little brownish from the guaiacol but clear..

what's the benefit of winstrol in oil? It's harder to produce and more likely to crash. Why not just go with water based?

what's the benefit of winstrol in oil? It's harder to produce and more likely to crash. Why not just go with water based?

Good question as I have been playing with oil based winstrol for a whil now and still playing with several recipes to see just what I can get away with and still hold.. Got 100mg in oil to hold but not so sure bout it.. We will see though.. I ginnie pig myself before anyone else.. Haven't really gear up for the water based to much as I already have Everything for oil based brews so I stick with that as well as pinning.. Gonna have to try a 100 ml batch water based an see how it goes.. As it is I can run 100mls oil based winnie without a hitch.. All comes down to what you like to do I guess..

Back