Winstrol (Stanozolol) Injectable vs oral. Seeking opinions.

jozifp103

I'd like to hear some opinions on injectable vs. oral Winny. Which do you prefer and why?

Some like the convenience of orals because you can avoid daily pinning.

But there are also claims that injecting it allows the compound to skip the first pass through the liver, thus leaving more active compound in the blood stream, and putting less stress on the lover. How much truth is behind this? I don't know personally. Afterall it's still a 17aa steroid.

Also the injections supposedly hurt like hell...

So with all that aside, has anyone noticed a difference in overall results with either one? If not, then why bother with injectable at all if live damage and results will be the same?
214a5hs.jpg
24drmh3.jpg

I have a bottle of pills that I was going to use, but then started doing my research. For the most part, all I've found on oral winnie is that it's the devil!! Lol. I don't think I've really seen anything positive about oral.. If anybody can change my mind, maybe I'll run these pills..

I have a bottle of pills that I was going to use, but then started doing my research. For the most part, all I've found on oral winnie is that it's the devil!! Lol. I don't think I've really seen anything positive about oral.. If anybody can change my mind, maybe I'll run these pills..

Well maybe someone can chime in and change your mind lol.

I don't care for either. There are other aas that are, imo, far superior than winstrol for any possible use.

3 weeks in my joints are sore, at 55 more than usual. If you do use it to cut, increase sets and repetitions and lift less weight, much less. I have seen evolsion fracures, torn biceps and pecs.

It will dry you out though.

I don't care for either. There are other aas that are, imo, far superior than winstrol for any possible use.

3 weeks in my joints are sore, at 55 more than usual. If you do use it to cut, increase sets and repetitions and lift less weight, much less. I have seen evolsion fracures, torn biceps and pecs.

It will dry you out though.

Exactly. There are better options for cutting, but nothing quite dries you out like winny. Not even var, although its results are similar.

If you train smart and drop the weight you are using, it can be useful. Guys talk about trenbolone being for those with several cycles under their belt, personally i feel winstrol should be used for contest prep or by someone with cycle experience who wants to cut up and take some photos. As I said, I have seen a lot of guys hurt cycling winstrol. If you understand the benefits and risks, it does have a practical use.

If I were using it as a prep, I would stack it with a trt dose of test and also use another aas with no aromatization, tren and mast come to mind, and as everyone here already knows diet is at least 80% of running an effective cut.

I have used a lot of Winstrol back years ago. I was getting the real deal the white water base, At the time Winstrol V. A vet ordered a carton for me straight to my house. Haaa that was back in 88' Back then I didn't even know they had oral.
Simple Simon would tell me that the injectable would be preferable for the more efficiency and better dosing. Of course it skips the liver first.

Now so many people don't understand what it's for mostly. Competitors use a lot when going into a show. Your cut is determined by your diet Simple again. When you have built the wanted LMM that you want than when you are dieting down you plug in the Winstrol the latter of the cycle. You need a small amount of test because Winstrol has is a low anabolic. The Winstrol will keep you hard and it helps in vascularity. It doesn't hold your water so low Test is preferred to keep the bloat down. Another good compound to run with it at a low dose is Deca just for it's ability to lubricate the joints that the Winstrol is drying out.

So I advise the low dose Test and low dose Deca with high Winstrol. I was using 100mg ED and I could use it all the way thru the show. If used correctly with the other low doses and you DIET right you can have a very hard vascular look.

Oh to the point of the Question. Later a few years I did some Oral Winstrol V and it wasn't the same. It wasn't as efficient, I thought. Not the same strength I assumed do to all it had to go through when ingested.

Last edited:
Back