Women and peptides?

Natehayes

I have been using peptides (ghrp-2 and cjc-1295) for anti-aging purposes for about 6 months now and have liked them.

My wife is interested in trying them for the same reason, but I don't really have any info to give her. I tried poking around a bit, but wasn't having much success, hence the thread you are reading now.

Any advice regarding do's and dont's and dosing for a woman would be greatly appreciated. Any and all input is welcomed.

She is 42 years old and 135lbs, if that helps.

With the info I've come across the CJC with DAC = good for women and the GHRP's are unisex and the only negative I've come across is they don't like the hunger side effect do to they gain weight. But personally I think it's controllable by just having a protein shake and you could also just go with Ipamorelin which doesn't have the hunger sides. I personally didn't like the Ipa and have gone back to GHRP 6-CJC combo.
Maybe SRC can share some knowledge....

I have been using peptides (ghrp-2 and cjc-1295) for anti-aging purposes for about 6 months now and have liked them.

My wife is interested in trying them for the same reason, but I don't really have any info to give her. I tried poking around a bit, but wasn't having much success, hence the thread you are reading now.

Any advice regarding do's and dont's and dosing for a woman would be greatly appreciated. Any and all input is welcomed.

She is 42 years old and 135lbs, if that helps.
There are more women that take peptides that a lot of us may realize. A common stack and protocl would be mod grf-129 plus GHRP 2 or 6 (or even Ipamorlein) pre-bed every night. Second dose pre cardio or post weight training. Depending on body weight, start with 50 mcg of each go up to 100 mcg each.
And I've always beleived cjc1295 w/DAC would be the best for women due to their natural release profile compared to guys.

This is an old thread but cjc1295 with DAC is great for women because it cause gh bleed which is similar to how a female naturally releases gh. All peptides(that I can think of) are fine for men and women. Actually my friend is training a female for an upcoming show and shes using igf, myo propep, follistatin, cjc1295/ghrp2 with excellent results.

Women typically use lower doses than men.

This is an old thread but cjc1295 with DAC is great for women because it cause gh bleed which is similar to how a female naturally releases gh. All peptides(that I can think of) are fine for men and women. Actually my friend is training a female for an upcoming show and shes using igf, myo propep, follistatin, cjc1295/ghrp2 with excellent results.

Women typically use lower doses than men.

X2. Great post man

Back