Word to the wise concerning JuiceFreak

shanekidd

Just a word to the wise from someone who is probably a lot older than many of you, thus, has had life deal out plenty of difficult lessons.

I understand why you'd be pissed about being ripped off. I also think it's funny as hell, and great comedy, pertaining to the entire story regarding JuiceFreak...BUT:

As someone who is married to a lawyer, I can tell you that there is a REAL liability issue here for posting his info on the Net. We are protected by free speech, however, free speech is only as good as it's interrupted by the lawyers and jurors who would decide a lawsuit...and there is definitely a case for legal action here, especially by his family members. Moreover, if he or a family member were to get hurt or even threatened...then it's a whole new ballgame! Remember that prosecutors are NOT interested in "what's fair and just"; they're in the biz for taking people down at all costs...remember that. Get the government on your ass for something you didn't do, and regardless of the evidence, see what happens. I know, I'm married to a public defender.

Also, if this is not a Net hoax, you can be assured that law enforcement and an attorney are already on the scene, for his protection and that of his family, not to mention that once the government gets involved they'll want to know who was buying etc.

Exposing this guy is a VERY slippery slope...one that I would WALK AWAY FROM.

The cost of having to deal with law enforcement and any legal ranglings that might come about IS NOT WORTH IT...trust me.

Just a word to the wise...

Peace
ShaneKidd

Ok Juicefreak, Hulkster, Mike Bino whatever your name is.
We're all gonna walk away from the situation.
We're so affraid of your lawyers.
Please dont sue me.
Dumbass :rolleyes:

LOL...I'm not JuiceFreak...I live in Wash DC...I joined the board because a friend passed on a thread about Andre that was funny as hell...then I got caught up in reading about the Juice.

Peace

He took me for 5k............hes got 5k worth of bullshit coming to him, not to mention all the other bros that lost money, ive always wanted to go to princeton

hes lucky i dont post his social security number and his credit/debit card info........isnt the internet great....maybe I will order 5k worth of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to his credit card and have it shipped to his PO box, then call the cops annonomously, it will be owrth all the bullshit he put me through..........

His info isn't posted on this site so there's no liability that can be held by Steroidology. Yes, there's a reference to another site but we don't control that domain.

Johny J said:
i agree with not posting his family info. but the rest seems good to me.

Agreed. I notice one person was elderly. There's no need to post that info IMO.

Johny Cut: that method works well. Send him some coke, a hit of ex or 2, and some juice. Or use his credit card to mak many many small orders to mexican pharms for narcotic pills, roids, etc, and have them mailed to his house. Customs will get a few of them i am sure. For the coke and x, just call the cops and tell them to watch his mail cause he is dealing drugs.

Canuck: why no love for Johny? i missed something.

Mr.X : i agree man. I doubt anyone would start fucking with his family, but you never know. Even risking that someone would call up some grandparents and threaten them or something is so not cool. I really hope people leave them out of it. They are seniors, shit.

Cause we dont love them hoes :D
Lol:D

I dont like to associate with liars and people that use scamming and con-artist techniques to push their products.
I definetely dont want his name associated with any of us at Intense-Training cause thats what it seems like he's trying to do still.

Lol :D
I did not back anyone.
I told you whatever you where selling and you were doing was not cool and we didnt want that on our board. Thats not what beeing a MOD Is all about.
You had alot of shady shit going down and we didnt want to deal with your crap. Thats it.
I never believed any of your stories.
Now leave me and IT alone and dont bother us anymore.

shady shit because i couldnt trust you...........just admit that you said you believed mrjuice over me........you let a scammer stay on your board.......

by labeling me as a scammer something you never dismissed and allowing your belif of him to be right over me you facillitated his scam, why not just let me defend myself?....i think the 5k i lost over it is worth it

Last edited:
I know huh.
JC, take your crap somewhere else.
You're trying to take advantage of someone that went down as a scammer to clean your shitty name.
I got no beef with you and I dont want to deal with you no more.
So dont PM me, email me or post any more replys towards me.
This thread is not about you so stop hijacking the thread.

stonecold54 said:
please take this crap to pms you obviously have a beef with one another that has nothing to do with anabolics.

Sorry, I didn't mean to start any crap...just wanted to contribute what I thought was some helpful advice.

Also, this board might not be liable, but that's for a jury or Ahole DA to decide...their typical response is "Okay, you're not liable, go tell it to the jury." That's the problem.

To be honest, I have some first hand knowledge of this, not including my lawyer wife.

I grew up in the Florida Keys and sold a boat to a guy when I had just turned 18. I was nice enough to sign over the title and hold a check as he was a friend of a friend and pretty respected in our small community.

Well the check bounced. No big deal...folks fall on tough times, so I held it until he told me it was okay...thing was he never told me it was okay. As a matter of fact, he sunk the boat, told me it had a cracked hull and then said I could go fuck myself.

Being a pretty ripped 18 yr old muscle head, I thought I'd go over and threaten him with a little "massage." Well before I could get done talking to him through his door, the Monroe Sheriff's Dept was there handcuffing me and charging me with assault. Assault!!!!!???? I never touched him...then I learned what the meaning of assault entailed according to the law, and threatening to do bodily harm is assault, and in Florida, punishable up to 30 yrs in the state pen.

The whole BS deal cost me about 10K in legal fees, 6 month probation, a record and a law suit from him, because he claimed the hull was damaged when it wasn't. I won the lawsuit, but it still cost me another 5k for the civil suit lawyer.

It was an expensive lesson, a lesson that tells me to walk away from bullshit, to eat it, unless my life or the life of my family is being threatened.

It's only my opinion though...and you know what they say about those.

Peace
ShaneKidd

stonecold54 said:
please take this crap to pms you obviously have a beef with one another that has nothing to do with anabolics.

You'd think you were StoneCold the moderator. lmao :D

But again...isn't it beef that started this thread and the many others regarding these scamming bastardos?

Anyway....threatening to post someone's personal info should do it. If not...I personally would keep the info to myself and use it to my advantage.

:axe:

Back