Working out more while on cycle?

jomamma007

Okay so I'm a bit confused. Most of the larger "bodybuilders" I've spoken to, say to still only workout bodyparts once per week while on cycle, and that although steroids do aid tremendously in recovery, it's still more beneficial to hit the muscle once per week. So I always here it takes 72-96 hours for a muscle to completely heal, now if I was on 300mg tren ace a week and 600 test E and C, shouldn't that speed up my recovery by a ton, allowing me to hit a muscle every 3-4 days, if it only takes 3-4 days for it to heal naturally? What's your take, do you grow best on once or twice a week hitting bodyparts on gear?

Everyone is different bro. You gotta figure out what works best for you off cycle, then you can maybe tweak it just a bit while on. I would just tweak it by adding reps, not adding days. You still need full days off here and there.

I used to train each body part every 3-4 days kinda like you said. Didn't work too well for me, so I started hitting everything 1X/week. Drastic improvements... So for my next cycle I plan to leave it as is.

the worst thing you can do is over train. dont only will you not grow as well as you want there is a possibility for injury

work out eod and do squat/bench/deadlift/cleans-presses and you will grow like a weed

no more than a hour in the gym, pay more attention to diet

I find working out 1 body part per week I get the most gains the only one that I will sometimes work out is arms since they heal so quick anyway. I have found for myself that more is not always better but everyone is different. My buddy has HUGE arms and works them out 2 x a week and does a massive amount of sets. I have seen guys with the same size arms work out 1 X a weeek with 1/2 the amount of sets. For me switching it up and finding the right amount of sets works best.

everyone is different ...

im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and i was overtraining a bit for a while , its like you get to anxious to wait to long to hit a muscle group, however you have to have exact opposite approach, rest is most important

i would notice when i missed the gym for a day or 2 and accidently got more rest i felt stronger

so i started to hit 1x per week and gained good strength and size after having had peaked for a while

give yourself rest

Back