Workout Partner Needed in NYC. Ectomorph here... looking for 1-2 month partner

Hello,

I've been around the board for a while and I've taken a lot of advice from the guys here. I've gained a 4-5 pounds since I've been working out, but I'm not so proud of my workouts. There's no real motivation (and please guys, don't come with the brutal "If you want it, then push harder kinda stuff."). I could get a trainer, but the idea of spending $600 for 10 sessions or $100 per session is just too much. I've just finished grad school and I'm not even working yet.

At 155# and 6-foot 2, my diet has increased to around 2,700-3,000 calories per day. 747 are fat calories though. There's about 170 in Proteins, 405 cholesterol and 19 in fiber. Sleeping about 8-9 hours per night.

This is an average and includes 1-2 Cyto-Gainer shakes per day.

I need to hit the gym harder. I need physical motivation.

Anyone willing to take me under his wing for 1-2 month would be so great. Otherwise, I'll have to continue looking to win some contest where I'd get a personal trainer for a period of time. Kind of like the opposite of the Biggest Loser... so I'm always looking for "The Biggest Gainer" kinds of opportunities!

No matter what gym you belong to, I can join it.... or you can use my gym in Midtown, by 42nd and 6th.

Hello,

I've been around the board for a while and I've taken a lot of advice from the guys here. I've gained a 4-5 pounds since I've been working out, but I'm not so proud of my workouts. There's no real motivation (and please guys, don't come with the brutal "If you want it, then push harder kinda stuff."). I could get a trainer, but the idea of spending $600 for 10 sessions or $100 per session is just too much. I've just finished grad school and I'm not even working yet.

At 155# and 6-foot 2, my diet has increased to around 2,700-3,000 calories per day. 747 are fat calories though. There's about 170 in Proteins, 405 cholesterol and 19 in fiber. Sleeping about 8-9 hours per night.

This is an average and includes 1-2 Cyto-Gainer shakes per day.

I need to hit the gym harder. I need physical motivation.

Anyone willing to take me under his wing for 1-2 month would be so great. Otherwise, I'll have to continue looking to win some contest where I'd get a personal trainer for a period of time. Kind of like the opposite of the Biggest Loser... so I'm always looking for "The Biggest Gainer" kinds of opportunities!

No matter what gym you belong to, I can join it.... or you can use my gym in Midtown, by 42nd and 6th.

One key method is obtain an activity you enjoy and continuing to make it happen. You'll burn a lot more calories in an activity that you simply normally would by doing something mundane. If you benefit from the activity you are doing, you don't even realize that you will be actually getting in exercise and this keeps you motivated. Visit: revivalbootcamp.com

Back