Would like some help on starting Home Brew

Controlfreak

Ive been researching for some time on how to home brew and am ready to start it up. Love all the board sponsored labs and everything but they come and they go and I would just like to have my stuff when I want it. So if there is anyone that would like to take me under their wing with a little trust and pm me, I would appreciate help on possibly where to start with raws or at the very least places to avoid getting bunk raws. Much appreciated to anyone willing to help. Again please PM me Im not asking for open discussion on sources

Thanks rastas, I can google all sorts of gh and anabolic products too. Doesn't mean they are legit. I was asking purely because some people are nice enough to share their experience and stear people in the right direction(like stay away from "this company"). I don't care if a source is given to me or not but I would not mind knowing who to avoid.

Thanks rastas, I can google all sorts of gh and anabolic products too. Doesn't mean they are legit. I was asking purely because some people are nice enough to share their experience and stear people in the right direction(like stay away from "this company"). I don't care if a source is given to me or not but I would not mind knowing who to avoid.

I repped you yesterday and told you to PM me with your questions, you goose. I'm more than happy to help.

You're lucky rastas is a nice guy cuz this thread is against the rules. You don't ask for sources.

Back