Would this work for capping D-bol

Tough Old Man

If My scaled weighed to .001 grams or 1 mg, and I was going to cap 50 @ 10mgs each of my product which equals 500 mgs, Could I just fill two caps with filler, weigh that and multiply it times 25. Then take that figure and subt 500 mgs of the filler and add my product to the remaining filler and then fill all 50 caps. Would the above work or not.

Tough Old Man said:
If My scaled weighed to .001 grams or 1 mg, and I was going to cap 50 @ 10mgs each of my product which equals 500 mgs, Could I just fill two caps with filler, weigh that and multiply it times 25. Then take that figure and subt 500 mgs of the filler and add my product to the remaining filler and then fill all 50 caps. Would the above work or not.
No, do this:
By DougFrsh said:
Its easy. I use a cap-m-quick as well. I cut with dextrose (cheap and BEST filler). Heres the method.

Cap 50 with dextrose only. Weight the full caps (dont PACK them with dex, just a comfy tamp or two).

Weigh 50 empty caps.

Subtract empty from full and divide by 50. You now have the weight of dex in one size 00 cap.

Dex powder is close in weight to most hormones, so our job is EASY from this point on. Lets say an empty cap hold 450mg. We want 50mg caps of X hormone.

(450-50)mg=400mg
(400mg x 50caps) = 20,000mg per 50 cap run dextrose.
(50mgX50caps) = 2,500mg X hormone per run.

Put into plastic baggy, ziplock (NOT freezer bags- too much static) and shake shake shake.

Cap it up. The margine of error is insignificant per cap.

Back