WOW!!!!! You all are killing our server

BiggieSwolls said:
Thats great that some of you would like to donate to help the board but there is really no need. Trust me, I do appreciate the thought, but the board is in strong hands financially. You have two owners, myself and Tx, who both own and operate companies in the real world and we just like doing this as a hobby and as a way to keep our community expanding and learning.

Wow this is different in this day and age. Propos to you guys and keep up the good work.

BiggieSwolls said:
So in the end I decided to take it easy on the hosting/server company and just agree to have them move us from a shared server to a dedicated server. Of course, this costs us a lot more money per month but it is definitely in the best interest of Steroidology. The transition to a dedicated server will result in zero downtime and it may in fact already be switched.

Great work guys and gals. The whole staff thanks you all.

Biggie, Tx and staff.

Hehe is see now why this site is so popular!..why not make an option for members to donate some funds?..it would be my pleasure to donate some :)

D.W.

Wartime100 said:
Great news biggie! In due time this board will conquer all other boards.
I really see allot of potential on this board! Maybe someday a company will recogize all this traffic and sponser this site for some awesome nutritional products!

BiggieSwolls said:
Thats great that some of you would like to donate to help the board but there is really no need. Trust me, I do appreciate the thought, but the board is in strong hands financially. You have two owners, myself and Tx, who both own and operate companies in the real world and we just like doing this as a hobby and as a way to keep our community expanding and learning.

You'll never see a statement like this from any other AS message board. Right On Bro! This is a truly awesome site and if there's were a way to donate or help contribute in some way, count me in.

Glad to hear your sucess with this board! I know that one of the reasons why I come over here is because you have Mods that are well respected, not only that but actually contribute making the board great.

Congrats, Biggie, Tx and to all your staff :)

Thanks, to Biggie and Tx, for this board.

Thanks, to the mods for staying involved.

Thanks, to the members for helping to make this board what it is.

JohnnyB

Hey Biggie, thats not really a bad thing (lol) :D . Congrats on all your obvious successes. You guys are doing great things!!!!

Congrats bro
TA

Back