Year End Sale! We're almost out of Stock! Hurry!

I was recommended this site after a bunch of scammed AAS sites. I am really confused looking at it. I do not understand what each thing is. All I want to do is do a test cycle for 10-12 wks and then a pct...someone help clarify what is what on this website..I feel like another scam coming on

I was recommended this site after a bunch of scammed AAS sites. I am really confused looking at it. I do not understand what each thing is. All I want to do is do a test cycle for 10-12 wks and then a pct...someone help clarify what is what on this website..I feel like another scam coming on

wtf are you babbling about?
fyi i just did that twitter mention and I got a 10% off code. Huge on top of the 30% sale!

I don't understand what they are selling...SARms s4? It's like test but it isn't? I don't get it. I'm just looking for someplace to get test and not have it be a scam...not babbling but whatever you think

I don't understand what they are selling...SARms s4? It's like test but it isn't? I don't get it. I'm just looking for someplace to get test and not have it be a scam...not babbling but whatever you think

They do not sell anything illegal mate!
There is no store open here to buy steroids from.
SARMs are good for muscle and also peptides.
Read around here and learn.

Back