Yep, another GYNO reversal thread..

wombat68

Hello,

I am new to the site. But i have been lurking around for a while and definitely like the advise i see and how people are treated here. A little background. I have had my gyno for quite some time but never tried to do anything to fix it. It was small and at the time it wasn't very noticeable. I believe it was caused by a PH i did as a stupid 17 year old thinking it was an herbal test booster or something. I really had no idea about hormonal supplements and i really do regret it. Anyways its become quite a problem for me recently psychologically creating an obsessing thinking and touching issue. I recently tried to treated it with topical DHT gel that was recommended could work. I think it made it slightly worse and i have no idea how that would have happened since it doesn't aromatize. I discontinued that treatment and will be starting raloxifene shortly to see if that helps. I am also going to be getting my blood work done soon to see if anything is out of the normal range...that could explain some things right there.

I think from what i gathered here that an AI shouldn't be used unless the E2 is high. Even though many people swear by using excessive amounts of letro to cure gyno. I have never done an AAS cycle..the PH was the only thing ive ever done in that realm.

I plan on running the raloxifene at 60mg every day for 60 days and then 30mg after...hopefully this will solve the problem...i am praying it will but don't have high hopes. I am going to get the blood work done from private md labs.

Thanks for your time everyone. If anyone has any advice, that would be much appreciated.

excessive amounts of letro will also kill all of your e2, kill your joints, put you at serious risk of diseases and injury due to your unlubricated joints. and also,

the one and only way to get rid of gyno is to cut it out with a scalpel

save your money

excessive amounts of letro will also kill all of your e2, kill your joints, put you at serious risk of diseases and injury due to your unlubricated joints. and also,

save your money

yea not ready to do that yet...gonna try ralox first haha

save your money

You would be a damn fool not to try raloxifene before going under the knife. Ralox has been shown to be effective a reversing even pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. Its worth the freaking $50 or whatever to try it and possibly avoid surgery man.

You would be a damn fool not to try raloxifene before going under the knife. Ralox has been shown to be effective a reversing even pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. Its worth the freaking $50 or whatever to try it and possibly avoid surgery man.

my thoughts exactly. Thank you

I started ralox last night at 60mg and got my blood taken today and will have the results to post soon. Hoping for the best here.

hate to be negative but I ran the ralox protocol and it did nothing. got my gyno surgery yesterday. it's the only thing that works

hate to be negative but I ran the ralox protocol and it did nothing. got my gyno surgery yesterday. it's the only thing that works

i did see your thread...congrats on that..i wish i had the money...i have read logs with success with ralox but i am going into this thinking it wont work...but its still worth a try

It's not negative, it's just a fact. Some people are unlucky and don't respond to it, others are more fortunate in that regard. Always good to try it out first though.

...and then you get lucky ass mofos like me that are gyno-proof lol :D

bullshit. i'd rather spend that 50 bucks on a nice big steak. you're trying to say this pill raloxifene can eliminate specifically BREAST TISSUE? lol.. the only way i see this being effective is if the gyno is not legit gyno

bullshit. i'd rather spend that 50 bucks on a nice big steak. you're trying to say this pill raloxifene can eliminate specifically BREAST TISSUE? lol.. the only way i see this being effective is if the gyno is not legit gyno

Spend your $50 any way you like. If it's you're last $50 then steak is probably a better choice.

However, the ability of raloxifene to reverse some gyno in some people is pretty well documented. It isn't natural for men to form this glandular tissue - only unnaturally high estrogen levels will stimulate its growth. Shield the tissue from estrogen exposure with a SERM and it may very well return to its state of natural atrophy.

Last edited:
I got my blood work results: I believe everything was in perfect range for my age. 26.

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 666 348-1197 ng/dL 01
Comment: Comment 01
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 3.9 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 6.4 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
1 of 2
Estradiol
Estradiol 20.4 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

It also said my RBC was high at 5.82

BUN 22 HIGH
Creatinine, Serum 1.32 HIGH

Not sure what BUN is but they were both flagged as high as well.

I am wondering can Raloxifene make the issue worse? I don't see how it could but DHT gel did for me and I am wondering if it could get worse for some reason. Also based on my e2 here i dont highly that letro would do anything to help this situation.

save your money

Wrong starving the suply of estrogen will reverse gyno. I prefer letrozole for this. I've personally experenced it. I was one of the first to experence it. Letrozole has even been shown to reverse gyno left over from puberty.

Fyi the dht gel has been know as a contributing cause of gyno.

DPR so you would recommend letro over raloxifene? Would either one work or is one superior to the other? I feel like raloxifene would cause less shitty side effects but if letro works better I would use it over raloxifene. Did you completely crash your estrogen when you used letro to get rid of gyno or was there a sweet spot on estrogen levels were they werent crashed and it worked?

DPR so you would recommend letro over raloxifene? Would either one work or is one superior to the other? I feel like raloxifene would cause less shitty side effects but if letro works better I would use it over raloxifene. Did you completely crash your estrogen when you used letro to get rid of gyno or was there a sweet spot on estrogen levels were they werent crashed and it worked?

curious as well

Wrong starving the suply of estrogen will reverse gyno. I prefer letrozole for this. I've personally experenced it. I was one of the first to experence it. Letrozole has even been shown to reverse gyno left over from puberty.

Fyi the dht gel has been know as a contributing cause of gyno.

why would the DHT make it worse though? That is what i'm confused about. I am considering letro as well but i just don't want to deal with the side effects, but i guess i also don't want to deal with the gyno anymore..its just so fucking annoying and ugly

I totally agree, id try it first.
although letro could work also, crashing estrogen is unhealthy and can be avoided by usin Ralox, if ralox wont help then neither will letro IMO. if it doesnt shrink and it very developed like alot may be, then get cut.
but not even trying ralox first is just silly to me

I totally agree, id try it first.
although letro could work also, crashing estrogen is unhealthy and can be avoided by usin Ralox, if ralox wont help then neither will letro IMO. if it doesnt shrink and it very developed like alot may be, then get cut.
but not even trying ralox first is just silly to me

i wonder why some swear by letro because it worked for them...but others say raloxifene ...on another forum they recommend an "anti-gyno" stack and it recommends hefty doses of letro for 6-8 weeks...how can anyone function using 1.25-2.5mg ed for weeks on end? I feel like that would destroy e2 and leave you nonfunctional

i wonder why some swear by letro because it worked for them...but others say raloxifene ...on another forum they recommend an "anti-gyno" stack and it recommends hefty doses of letro for 6-8 weeks...how can anyone function using 1.25-2.5mg ed for weeks on end? I feel like that would destroy e2 and leave you nonfunctional

I agree with you and think that is very foolish man.

In case anyone was wondering...this is what i was talking about.

Week Letrozole | Nolvadex | Cardarine | N2Guard
1 1.25mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
2 2.5mgs/ED 60mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
3 2.5mgs/ED 60mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
4 2.5mgs/ED 60mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
5 1.25mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
6 0.5mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
TAPER: This phase is required to wean you off the aromatase inhibitors and prevent an estrogen rebound. If you don***8217;t prevent an estrogen rebound, there is a good chance the gyno can come back.
7 0.25mgs/ED 10mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
8 0.25mgs/ED 10mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
9 -NONE- 10mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED
10 -NONE- 5mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 5caps/ED

I would have posted the link but it didn't work

Back