Yjyankee's Test Infusion Log (sponsored)

couldn't find this log to save my life.I must be getting old.late to the party but I brought kegs to make up for it.heck of a log here.great detail great pics looking really good man.no homo of course.

Test Infusion, Day 22

Weight ***8211; 178

A somewhat uneventful two days off.. I hit the gym Monday morning, on my way home from work & hit back. A little fatigued, but I managed to still get in a solid workout. I even drank 2 scoops of N2KTS, so I knew I was either in for a nap soon, or a long Monday.. I opted for the long day & hit the sack Monday night around 8pm. I say hit the sack, but I actually hit an air mattress in the middle of the living room w/ my son. Lol We slept in my tent. The kid loves camping, & that was as close as we could get to it the other night w/ heavy rain in the forcast. Normally, we***8217;ll just set it up in the back yard.

I***8217;m still feeling the effects of Test Infusion, 22 days into this. Yesterday, I was laying bricks all day long, & I felt a fullness/pump throughout my entire body. At the end of the night, when I came inside, I noticed that I***8217;m looking more vascular and fuller. I was sure that I ate plenty of snacks (tuna sandwiches), and drank plenty of water yesterday. Here***8217;s the bricks I***8217;ve been laying. It***8217;ll be an outdoor kitchen when it***8217;s all said & done..
IMG_20130220_074546_zpsebcc9083.jpg

My wife said yesterday that she noticed I always seem to be in a great mood lately. Lol, my first thought was good ***8216;ol ***8220;smiling Bob***8221;.. I told her that I***8217;m just feeling great & that she should be in a great mood too, knowing what how she***8217;s benefitting from these pills.. haha.. I just feel a little more energized throughout the day, and still have that alpha feeling. The libido is obviously still there, but that overall sense of well being is hard to beat.

Last edited:
Test Infusion, Day 27

Weight – 178 holding steady…

Sorry about the lack of updates. My days off had me up @ my father-in-laws camp w/ no internet access. No gym either.. L

The workouts that I was able to get in the last few days have all been solid though! I pulled more on a back workout than I ever have on the seated rows! I was doing good on Test Infusion alone. When I threw in the N2KTS, things really amped up. Having the higher test levels is a lot of help, both in and out of the gym. I don’t think I had low test to begin with, but being 41, I know that my levels are dropping. It’s just that knowing that the strength and energy in the gym, and the libido in the house really picks you up when your out & about during your day. I wish I would’ve done before & after bloods to see what kind of increase I had here.

Tomorrow I’ll be back in the gym, hitting chest. I’ll see if I can get some pics & use those for my “after” pics. I don’t think there’s too drastic of a change, but I like to do those anyway. My next update, will most likely be my last & final review. I’m working tomorrow & off Wed & Thurs, so I’ll get it up one of those days.

‘till then, see ya in the gym!

Test Infusion Final Review

Final Weight – 177

First, I’d like to thank the guys over @ Premium Powders for giving me the opportunity to log this. It was really an awesome run! It will be missed.. That is, until I start another bottle! That won’t be long either! Anybody out there that’s getting up there in age would benefit from daily supplementation with this.

I think I really started feeling the effects from this w/in the first week! The most noticeable effect that early was the libido. This elevated nicely, and stayed up throughout the run. I didn’t seem to keep rising throughout, but did plateau around the 2.5 month mark. That may also have been effected by my day to day activities too. I sometimes tend to put a little too much on my plate on my off days.

Another nice effect I noticed from this was the slight strength increase. This aspect also gave me that alpha feeling in and out of the gym, while also giving me the desire to get back into the gym asap. Along with the strength, I also felt a little fuller throughout my body while on this. I kept my carbs more on the complex side, and my water intake around 1.5 gallons a day, and I think that helped me keep that full feeling.

Lastly, I felt a nice sense of well being while on this. I’m always in a pretty good mood, but these just kind of enhanced that a little more. I guess elevated test levels would help anyone’s well being though! Lol..

Like I said, if you’re getting up there in age, you owe it to yourself to give this a shot. If you’re still on the younger side, this would still benefit you in the gym. I can only imagine how beneficial this would be as part of a solid post cycle therapy (pct) plan.. hmmm, I think I just gave myself an idea.. lol..

Thank again to Premium Powders – definitely a solid product!!

Test Infusion Final Review

Final Weight ***8211; 177

First, I***8217;d like to thank the guys over @ Premium Powders for giving me the opportunity to log this. It was really an awesome run! It will be missed.. That is, until I start another bottle! That won***8217;t be long either! Anybody out there that***8217;s getting up there in age would benefit from daily supplementation with this.

I think I really started feeling the effects from this w/in the first week! The most noticeable effect that early was the libido. This elevated nicely, and stayed up throughout the run. I didn***8217;t seem to keep rising throughout, but did plateau around the 2.5 month mark. That may also have been effected by my day to day activities too. I sometimes tend to put a little too much on my plate on my off days.

Another nice effect I noticed from this was the slight strength increase. This aspect also gave me that alpha feeling in and out of the gym, while also giving me the desire to get back into the gym asap. Along with the strength, I also felt a little fuller throughout my body while on this. I kept my carbs more on the complex side, and my water intake around 1.5 gallons a day, and I think that helped me keep that full feeling.

Lastly, I felt a nice sense of well being while on this. I***8217;m always in a pretty good mood, but these just kind of enhanced that a little more. I guess elevated test levels would help anyone***8217;s well being though! Lol..

Like I said, if you***8217;re getting up there in age, you owe it to yourself to give this a shot. If you***8217;re still on the younger side, this would still benefit you in the gym. I can only imagine how beneficial this would be as part of a solid post cycle therapy (pct) plan.. hmmm, I think I just gave myself an idea.. lol..

Thank again to Premium Powders ***8211; definitely a solid product!!

great review brother, thanks for taking the time and effort to run this for mr supps.Any future logging opportunies interest you, feel free to contact me, you are a quality canidate.

Wow, thanks for the kind words!! Just now getting back online after getting off of all social media for Lent. That really was a great run. I bought a jar of y'alls DAA powder to keep me going. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind. Looking to try & cut right now. I'll check & see if any logging opportunities are up right now.

Back