Yjyankee's Test Infusion Log (sponsored)

Yjyankee

Test Infusion Day 0:

Weight – 178

First & foremost, I’d like to thank the kind people over @ Premium Powders for giving me the opportunity to log their supplement, Test Infusion. Also, thank you for the power chews sample!! I’m really looking forward to this, as I just hit 41 two weeks ago, so my natural test levels are obviously dropping. I don’t feel like I’m low, but every bit helps, right??

I was going to start the 6 weeks to sick arms routine, but realized that I just don’t have that much time to stay in the gym because of my rotating shift schedule. I’ll stick w/ my 1 body part per day routine w/ rest days thrown in the mix. I try to get LISS cardio in on my days off. I’m keeping my calories just slightly elevated, trying to bulk up for one more month before I hit my spring cut, so this is perfect timing. Speaking of my rotating shift, I work rotating days & nights, w/ every other weekend off, so my post will come at all hours of the day/night.. My job allows me to get plenty of rest when working nights, so I try to hit the gym on the way home before going home & catching a nap. When I work days, I’ll be at the gym @ 4am getting my workout in. I have a 5 & 2 year old at the house, so when I get off shift, I’d rather be at home w/ them instead of battling the evening gym crowd.

In this log, I won’t necessarily be posting numbers from the gym, or my specific diet that I eat every day. Instead, I’ll just be reporting how I’m feeling both in and out of the gym. If I’m hitting pr’s I’ll be sure & report that though. I’ve already given fair warning to the wife that I may be a little more aggressive at home.. lol.. She just rolls her eyes at me. I’ll be reporting on strength, endurance/stamina, recovery, libido, and overall sense of being. The profile in these little red & black pills looks quite impressive, so this should be one heck of a month!

Tomorrow morning is arm day, so I’ll try & get a photo posted up after that for my “before” photo.

Thanks to all those that join in for this log. Feel free to ask any questions & critique as you see fit!

Feeling good so far. Still a little early though. Did an awesome arm workout yesterday and did legs this morning. I'll get a better update & yesterday's pics up later today.

Test Infusion Day 3

Weight ***8211; 178

BAMM!!! I think this stuff is already kicking in.. At least that was my first thought this morning.. lol.. I told my wife to be ready for tonight before I left for work this morning.. HAha, she was speechless.

Sorry about the lack of updates the last 2 days. I was off, so I was hella busy around the house. I***8217;ll be here @ work all weekend though, so I can give some better updates.

Today was my off day. I did legs yesterday, so I always take the next day off. After yesterday***8217;s workout, I need the rest. Yesterdays routine left me exhausted all day long after the morning routine. Here***8217;s what I did:

Leg extensions supersetted w/ curls for my warm-ups ***8211; 3x50

Squats ***8211; 3x25

Deads ***8211; 4x20, 15, 10, 10

BB shrugs ***8211; 4x10 A pr was set on this yesterday. I was shrugging 205 w/ the bb for 2 sets of 10. I was Impressed! I feel I could***8217;ve done more, but my lower back was already starting to hurt from the squats & deads. I also was drained by my 2 nd set, both physically and mentally.. I think it***8217;s time for a better preworkout supplement..

I took a couple of shots I got from Tuesday morning after my arm workout. I'll see if I can get them up today.

Looking at these pictures, I***8217;ve definitely finally found a little more motivation to cut a bunch of fat from around my waist!! WOW! Too much King Cake for me these past few weeks! Lol.. We just had a taste of spring last week w/ temps in the high 70***8217;s, so I know it***8217;s right around the corner. I can***8217;t be outside washing my car w/ these friggin muffin tops!

Tomorrow will be chest, so I plan on blasting it hard before coming into work.

Reading the above post, not sure why those 8211 numbers are in there... Must be due to copy n paste.

2013-01-30_09-45-03_383.jpg

2013-01-30_09-44-43_438.jpg

Thanks for joining. Today is day 3. I stand 5'7". From the looks of it, probably around 25% bf.

Test Infusion, Day 6

Weight - 178 (holdin steady!)

Well, I had planned on giving updates through the weekend, but work was a lot busier than usual. I was able to get in the gym each morning though, for some damn good workouts. Over the weekend, I hit chest & back. I took Friday morning off, being the day after legs.

For chest, I did something I haven't done in years - all barbell exercises!! I don't know what it was, I just wanted to change things up a little. My shoulders were feeling it big time afterwords, but during the workout, my pecs were blowing up!! I actually pushed a little more weight on both the incline and flat bb presses than I would've expected! No earth shattering numbers, but still a lot heavier than I've gone before.

My back workout was pretty good too. I'm using the same pre-workout powder that I've used for the last couple of months (flashover - it was on sale for around $12 so I got two of them).. I've gotten used to what it gives me in my workouts. Well, I can definitely tell I've put something else into the supplement mix. My pumps, strength, and endurance are all up!

I looked over the ingredients again, to see exactly what it was I was taking, & to see if I could figure out what was providing me all of these benefits. I've used most of these ingredients by themselves, but never all combined like this. I think the synergy of these all is just amazing! I haven't ever used tribulus, but I've heard mixed reviews on it. Seriously, this stuff is really kicking ass!! I wake up in the morning feeling better rested. I sleep like a friggin rock at night too! The pre-bed activities are up too!! lol.. The wife asked me once again what I'm taking. She always can tell when I'm on some sort of test booster.

In the gym, I'm feeling it all over! The strength, endurance, pumps, and just overall swole feeling is pretty damn nice! I'm just hitting my first week on this, & I can already tell you that I'm going to be one sad customer when this is all gone! I'm thinking of running some sort of ph cycle right after this, & getting me another bottle to run as part of my pct! This would be amazing after a cycle. I could see myself returning to normal w/in days on this!!

OK, that's enough for tonight. Shoulders tomorrow. I'll probably get a couple 1 week pics to throw up tomorrow morning.

Test Infusion Day 8

Weight ***8211; 177.. WTF??!! Lol, I even ate a ton of crawfish on Sunday! I also ate a decent amount of king cake the last couple days too! Oh well, I can***8217;t complain, I***8217;m feeling just as strong, if not just a little stronger!

I hit shoulders yesterday, & hit em hard! My preworkout cocktail consisted of 400mg of caffeine, 3g of di-creatine malate, and 3g of Agmatine. And of course, the 3 awesome little pills.. Felt awesome!! Yesterday, I was thinking this is the perfect formula to help me get through the rest of this winter sick-free.. Well, I was wrong.. lol. The wife was complaining yesterday of feeling feverish and a little scratchy throat. I have to admit, I thought she was just exaggerating & trying to get out of driving her aunt down to the New Orleans airport. I ended up going to bed last night around 11:30 feeling fine. Got up this morning, & could feel it trying to get me.. I HATE being sick w/ a passion!! Ain***8217;t nobody got time for that!! So, being the smart person I am, I took a little 3 hr nap today before coming into work tonight, opting to skip my arm workout before coming in***8230;

Depending on how tonight goes, (so far, so good) I***8217;ll be hitting the gym tomorrow morning on the way home. I might be smart, but I***8217;m also hard headed.. lol.. Especially when it comes to the fun day in the gym.

The Test Infusion continues to impress. I***8217;ve noticed my sleep and energy throughout the days are much better. Like I mentioned earlier, I thought this stuff was making me healthier too, because of the overall sense of wellness it***8217;s giving me. Only 8 days in, & the libido is through the roof!! Being 41 & having to deal w/morning wood is awesome! Lol.. Yesterday in the gym, I worked my way up to the 60***8217;s for military presses and the 95***8217;s on the db shrugs!! Felt great throughout the entire workout!

Gonna sign off now, & hopefully get the rest of my work done till 4:30 tomorrow morning. Here***8217;s to hoping I make it in for the gun show tomorrow morning!!!

Test Infusion, Day 9

Weight – N/A.. Forgot to weigh in this afternoon after waking up.

Well, I didn’t make it to the gym this morning for my arm workout. I just didn’t get enough rest last night here @ work, and my body was telling me it was still fighting something. I was home & in bed by 8:30 this morning after seeing the kids off to school. I woke up around 2, feeling pretty good. So, instead of resting my body one more day, I went into the kitchen & drank a quick shot of my preworkout drink & started getting ready to go hit arms. On a side note, I just ordered a tub of N2KTS.. I’ve been wanting to try it, & couldn’t pass up the $19 price tag.

Knowing my body is still fighting something, I held myself back just a little bit in the gym. I started thinking to myself: what’s worse? Going half-assed, or not going at all? I decided it was better to at least be doing something, rather than sitting at home. When it was all said & done, I left the gym about 45 minutes after arriving w/ a pretty damn good pump. Despite not feeling 100%, I still felt good w/ my strength & power. No pr’s to speak of today, but I also wasn’t pussy-footin’ around either.

I’ll be taking tomorrow & Sat off to rest my body. I have to come into work Sunday for some overtime, so I may try & make it to the gym that morning before coming into work.

No updates for today, other than I feel like shit.. Got home from work this morning & took some NyQuell.. Slept till around 3 this afternoon. Getting ready to go back to bed right now. Here's to hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow..

Test Infusion Day 12

Weight ***8211; N/A.. I***8217;m afraid to look!

Took yesterday and today off again. Just not 100% yet. Friday was the worst of it though. Yesterday wasn***8217;t too bad, and today, I had to get up early for work, so I thought I***8217;d take one more day off. I***8217;m thinking I can get up tomorrow before going to work though & make it to the gym.. I***8217;ll get an updated weight tomorrow morning too..

Test Infusion, Day 13

Weight – 177 – I can live w/ that…

Damn it felt good to be back under the iron!!! From the minute I walked in, to the last step out of the gym, I felt great! Taking yesterday off was probably a good decision.

So, I’m 13 days in today & I’m absolutely loving this stuff!! Obviously, the main benefit I’m reaping from these little black & red pills is the libido. Talk about shining!! Or should I say schwing??!! Lol. The wife is enjoying it too.. haha..

I noticed a difference in the gym this morning too. I figured coming in after having a couple day off being sick, I’d be a little weaker. That was not the case.

& just demolished every fiber in my pecs.. I hit them from every angle possible, and walked out of there w/ a helluva pump, and definite alpha male feeling! No pr’s to speak of, but no weakness either. I’ve been trying to bring out my upper pecs a little more, so I really hit the inclines hard this morning. It seems like no matter what I do, they just aren’t filling out the way I’d like them too. When I flex them, they’re OK, but I definitely need to add some more mass to the upper/middle pec area.. Any suggestions? I’m hitting the inclines from a couple different angles, and using both bb and db’s. I’m using wide grip, and also bringing in the grip narrower as well..

So, at approximately the 2 week mark, here’s what I’m noticing:

Obviously, high libido

Tighter feeling throughout body. Also an overall fuller feeling.

Slight increase in strength and also aggression

Alpha male feeling – greater confidence in and out of the gym.

With that alpha feeling, I also get that overall sense of well being.

Sleep seems improved. Not longer sleep, but just better quality that I notice upon waking.

Back workout tomorrow. Already looking forward to it!!

Test Infusion, Day 15

Weight - 177

Officially at the halfway point, and what can I say, other than I'm really loving this supplement. I'm really feeling that alpha kick in now, and it's resulting in better workouts, and a more confident Yankee throughout the day. It's almost like I'm using pheromones, lol.. Although, I've never used those, I feel like the womenz are noticing me..:naughty: The wifey has noticed me, that's fore sure!!!

Yesterday, I did back before going into my day shift. My N2KTS came in the day before, so I knew the workout was going to be intense. I was right. W/in 30 minutes, I was getting warm & tingly, ready to go attack the gym. I hit a pr on the seated rows, pulling 200lbs. I've always stopped around the 160 mark w/ minimal reps. Yesterday, I got 8, well executed reps. My back is feeling it today. Nice & full.

This morning, I went in for my shoulder workout. When I got to the gym, I noticed 2 younger dudes working out together that I've not seen there before. During my workout, I overheard them talking about some dude in the gym that was "swole up".. Looking around the gym, it was obvious they were talking about me. There were only 2 other guys there, & one might be anorexic, and the other is pushing 80 years old.. About a minute after that, I looked in the mirror, & noticed one of the two gesture to the other like he was injecting something into his ass... The other one just nodded in agreement.. Now, this is one, a compliment to me.. I bust my ass in there, just about every day! But, at the same time, these fucks don't know me. They've never seen me! They just assume that because I have a decent physique, that I'm on.. It's uneducated a-holes like that, that I don't want in my gym.. Ok, rant over.

The shoulder workout was 100% intense from the first set, to the last, which happened to be another pr - shrugging 225 on the barbell.. That felt freaking awesome!!! My traps are toast right now. But, I like to hit those hard so they pop when I'm wearing my shirts..

So, like I mentioned the other day, at the halfway point on this, I'm really diggin it! The morning wood is a very welcome nuisance.. It's a freaking coat hanger when I get up! lol..:agreed:

Legs tomorrow morning. Ready to hit the deads w/ a reckless abandon!! Fawk yeah!!

Test Infusion, Day 16

Weight - 178

I'm hurtin!!! Legs this morning was awesomely brutal... It's going to be a LONG weekend of working nights.. I didn't set any pr's, but I did push myself back to some of the weights I've used a few years ago when I was on some ph's.. I normally do my leg routines w/ the reps in the 20-25 range. Well, today, I brought my reps down to the 10-12 range & brought the weight way up. I went way up in squats and leg presses. I worked my way up to 8 plates on both sides on the leg presses! For some of y'all, that might not be much, but for me, it was freaking awesome! My thighs were pumped beyond belief! I also went up to 255 for some deep squats. For those, I knocked out 4x15..

After I finished the squats, my lower back was really tightening up, so I stayed away from the deads. That's why I pushed myself harder on the leg presses. I finished if off w/ some strict, TUT seated calf raises.

I'll be sleeping in tomorrow & taking the day off from the gym. I normally do that after leg day. My body needs the rest. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm working nights tomorrow through Sunday. Depending on how much "rest" I get tomorrow night at work will determine if I go to the gym Sat morning or afternoon for my arm workout.

Here's a shot from chilling on the couch earlier tonight w/ the kids..
IMG_20130210_080821_zps96efa877.jpg

Test Infusion, Day 19

Weight ***8211; 179 Damn, working nights all weekend, & too much pizza***8230; Time to clean up the diet! I get off shift tomorrow morning & the clean bulk starts tomorrow morning.. Not liking what I***8217;m seeing around the waist.

I was right. The other day, I said I***8217;d be sore after that leg routine. I***8217;m not sore any more, but I***8217;m still feeling the after effects. I love that! I hit arms yesterday & chest this morning when I got off shift. I should***8217;ve hit arms yesterday afternoon, instead of the morning on the way home from work. I thought I***8217;d be able to get a decent workout in w/ the amount of ***8220;rest***8221; I got Friday night. Nope, I was about ½ way into the workout & just couldn***8217;t wake up. I didn***8217;t want to take any preworkout***8217;s cuz I wanted to make sure I***8217;d get some decent sleep during the day. I felt kinda like I was just going through the motions. I***8217;m also dealing w/ some tendonitis in my left arm that***8217;s getting worse each week. It***8217;s now painful to hold my arm up & flex for a front bicep shot.. Time to hit some joint supps..

This mornings workout was much, much better. I actually felt damn good this morning hitting chest. My preworkout cocktail was a caffeine pill and a cup of coffee, along w/ a protein bar and the Test Infusion. By my 2 nd set on the flat bench, I was feeling a major pump throughout my upper body. Everything just seemed full. Shoulders, pecs, lats, and arms. Felt SWOLE!! Lol.. Strength was pretty good, considering I got off my night shift. Sure, I get rest, but sleeping in these chairs here @ work isn***8217;t ***8220;quality***8221; rest.. Well, I must***8217;ve gotten some good quality rest last night, cuz after the gym, I went home & made breakfast for the family & then laid bricks for about 4 hours in the back yard! I***8217;m building an outdoor kitchen & we had sunny skies in the mid 60***8217;s today, so I took full advantage of it.

My wife can***8217;t do anything but laugh at how potent these pills are.. From what I say throughout the day, to what happens at night, to what she***8217;s greeted w/ in the morning.. LOL.. This stuff is awesome!! I saw a commercial yesterday for those pills called ageless Male.. I had to laugh. Those things are probably NOTHING near what I***8217;m experiencing right now w/ Test Infusion..

Back tomorrow morning, provided I get some rest tonight..

Back