Your Experiences with Sarms?

As far as I can see, the main difference between sarms1 and ss is that in the former you don't know what you're getting. I ran a sarms1 triple stack last year for about 8 weeks. After the cycle my test levels were extremely low on blood test. It took me 12 weeks of test boosters, serms, and ais to get it back. I just ran a sarms triple stack from ss in March/April. I've been off for four weeks, and my test levels are exactly where they were originally. In the above-average range.

My point is that when it comes to serious compounds, its not worth fucking around. SS is the gold standard. I have no idea what sarms1 is doing, but for the sake of your long-term health, I wouldn't risk it.

I'm on an osta cycle from Sarms1 and I haven't had problems with sides or suspension.

Yea, same here.

Their stuff is fine. I'll agree unique is watered done but SS wants 175 for a bottle of S4...?????

I'll pick up almost a whole inj cycle for that.

Buddy, come on, we know u rep SS......anyone with half a brain can tell

If Unique is watered down, just up the dosage. For the price difference you can basically run it 200 mg a day and still come out on top. LOL

If Unique is watered down, just up the dosage. For the price difference you can basically run it 200 mg a day and still come out on top. LOL

I rather just buy something that's properly dosed and I actual know what fuk I'm running.

I don't want to guess if it's 15 or 25mg

Ive used them ALL....UQ, SS and even S1 and G2G....serious sarms junkie in da house

I can say I feel the quality at Sarms Search is better. I don't mind spending the extra $. Thats just me. Not all products are created equal.

I say try for yourself and go with the brand that works best for YOU.

This thread is interesting...

I myself tried S4 (won't say the company. I don't agree with dissing other companies...I will say I went the cheap route) and it gave me terrifying sides. Vision sides, headaches, lots of stuff that wasn't fun. I was then scared to use s4 after that. Then a buddy of mine talked me into trying SS. noticed an immediate difference.

I sought out to be a representative for this company...because I believed in their products. So yes when you see a rep, they are a rep because they have tried and enjoy the products. I'm not understanding what the issue with that is...lots of companies do this...we have found an awesome product and we are sharing it with everyone. No harm done.

However, like I have said many times: whoever you purchase from is your call. That's why there's more than one brand of car on the road. I will always recommend SarmsSearch because I've never had a bad experience with their products. And if you look at our logs, you'll find that's a pretty common result. We all can't be wrong, just saying...

I myself tried S4 (won't say the company. I don't agree with dissing other companies...I will say I went the cheap route) and it gave me terrifying sides. Vision sides, headaches, lots of stuff that wasn't fun. I was then scared to use s4 after that. Then a buddy of mine talked me into trying SS. noticed an immediate difference.

I sought out to be a representative for this company...because I believed in their products. So yes when you see a rep, they are a rep because they have tried and enjoy the products. I'm not understanding what the issue with that is...lots of companies do this...we have found an awesome product and we are sharing it with everyone. No harm done.

However, like I have said many times: whoever you purchase from is your call. That's why there's more than one brand of car on the road. I will always recommend SarmsSearch because I've never had a bad experience with their products. And if you look at our logs, you'll find that's a pretty common result. We all can't be wrong, just saying...

Agreed, why would anyone rep a company they didnt believe in or have faith in the product?

Ive used them ALL....UQ, SS and even S1 and G2G....serious sarms junkie in da house

I can say I feel the quality at Sarms Search is better. I don't mind spending the extra $. Thats just me. Not all products are created equal.

I say try for yourself and go with the brand that works best for YOU.

I'm happy with sarm one in terms of price and performance.

Unique is just too watered down

psizzle_8, I'm unable to PM you, I think it is because I just registered (reg'd to be able to PM you). I've read up here and many other places on SARM's, had a few questions for you particularly about SarmsSearch. Was wondering if there was an alternate means of contact. Would greatly appreciate it.

-KC

The problem is you get paid so there's an obvious bias. Anyone with half a brain would take that into account.

A simple Google search shows I have much experience with sarms. I have tried numerous companies and have to agree Sarms Search has always remained the purest. Unique is cheaper but you need more, so cheaper is subjective. I got to 9% bf at 185lbs 5-7" with Sarms Search ostarine and S4. That is very tight when you consider the height. The S4 for sure causes vision sides, but the fat loss with ostarine was fantastic. That being said, I either overdose Unique, but prefer Sarms Search when there is a sale. If I was competing it would only be Sarms Search. I am not a rep and have no agenda, just trying to be real. Although REAL HGH peps may be valid competition.

Me and a buddy have purchased SarmsSearch Ostarine to run as our first cycle. Not looking for big gains and expectations are realistic. Interested in some recomp, LBM/strength maintenence, and joint support while running daily in addition to our lifts.
To start out we will do 12.5mg for 4 weeks, if side effects don't occur we will finish it out at 25mg for the last two weeks. If any sides appear we will keep it at 12.5mg but run it through to 8 weeks.

1) I know cycle support isnt required, would you advise it just to be safe?

2) Suppression is minimal, but should a test booster be run on cycle? I've seen people start a test booster supplement (such as one with DAA) after a few weeks into cycle and continue it through the PCT. Whats your experience here?

3) We want to avoid SERM's and AI in PCT. We cant afford to kill our estrogen levels and dry out our joints. Running and joint related injuries are career killers for us. What PCT regimen would you recommend?

I've done the related searches on these questions over several forums that discuss or are sponsored by SARMs products. There's great variation in opinion and from source to source. Since I purchased from SS, I'd like the SS' community's opinion. Reps and customers thoughts both welcomed! Thats it for now, and thank you for any advice provided.

-KC

Yea, same here.

Their stuff is fine. I'll agree unique is watered done but SS wants 175 for a bottle of S4...?????

I'll pick up almost a whole inj cycle for that.

Buddy, come on, we know u rep SS......anyone with half a brain can tell

Says the Sarms1 rep... hilarious....

Fact is there's still other companies out there besides the ones listed in this thread. Is Sarmssearch quality? Yes, but they're also pricey (but at least you know you're getting quality, and that piece of mind is worth the extra $$$). I have also found legit others out there that are on the cheaper end that I've had good results from as well. To an earlier point, depending on the site you are on, the results from Sarms runs are overstated IMO.

Last edited:

I agree with this wholeheartedly, though there is a company or two out there that make me scratch my head how anyone with a conscience could be a rep for (none of which are mentioned in this thread, BTW), so it isn't ALWAYS the case, but I definitely agree with this line of thinking. If all reps get is a small amount of comped product, why would they want product from a company they don't believe in? I wouldn't want to waste my timing pushing a company just so I could get some free bunk product, ya dig?

Ostarine is suppressive?? and what gain can you expect for 4 week cycle?

6 week to 8 week cycle depending on dose, only doing one bottle for first run. Many logs from this and other boards have shown suppression from ostarine. Maybe if it's from adulterated ostarine, running other things on cycle etc but better safe than sorry.

Back