Your ten favourite Standup Fighters

Muay Thai Guy

Now i'm not talking about legends here

I'm talking about current active fighters you like to watch and rate as your personal favourites.

I would say from the fighters i have seen of that my top ten in no particular order would include:

Masato
Albert Kraus
Samkor
Joeri Mes
Dimitri Shakuta
Crocop
Farid Villaume
Kaolarn Kaovichit
Malaipet Sitprapom
and I am gonna go all out and also Include Mustafa Dede

oh hmmmm.....my favorite fighters.....well that's easy:
In no particular order

Vitor Belfort
Wanderlei Silva
Crocop
Masato
Andre Arlovski
Dan Henderson
Carlos Newton
Emelianenko Fedor
Kevin Randleman
Carter Williams

Oh wait this isn't that easy cuz I really like Remy Bonjasky, Michael Macdonald and Tito Ortiz. :D

Well if u remove Newton, Fedor, Randleman, Arlovski, Silva , Belfort, Henderson... you'll have more space for bonjasy and mcdonald hahaha

this was for standup fighter :p

Babyfaced Assassin said:
Well if u remove Newton, Fedor, Randleman, Arlovski, Silva , Belfort, Henderson... you'll have more space for bonjasy and mcdonald hahaha

this was for standup fighter :p

oh...oops, heheh..i was just posting my favorite fighters!:D
I'm sure that once i see Malaipet in action, he'll be on my list too.
I can't only go by looks alone you know!:D

Silva would be an average fighter if he were fighting pure standup in my opinion

I cant really see him winning a k1 GP (well with the talent pool on display at the last GP maybe)

But silva's game is pure agression. Crocop gave him a real hard time when they bought fought on Pride. I the fight stayed on the feet all the time maybe crocop would have won.

Silva to me only has good knees and leg kicks but his leg kicks and knees are nothing compared to Ignashov and what will happen if he fights where knees are not allowed? (but i doubt he'd fight out of Japan)

Babyfaced Assassin said:
Silva would be an average fighter if he were fighting pure standup in my opinion

I cant really see him winning a k1 GP (well with the talent pool on display at the last GP maybe)

But silva's game is pure agression. Crocop gave him a real hard time when they bought fought on Pride. I the fight stayed on the feet all the time maybe crocop would have won.

Silva to me only has good knees and leg kicks but his leg kicks and knees are nothing compared to Ignashov and what will happen if he fights where knees are not allowed? (but i doubt he'd fight out of Japan)

Bite your tongue! :D

I was just talking to my boy, who has been sparring with malipet and he has not had too many good things to say. He says that he just beagn training last week for his fight with Bang. It should be interesting.

yeah I ahve been training a lot lately, and my friend who will reamain name less is actually trying to get into the Superleague. he spars with malipet, and he is also friends with duane and his prediction is that it will go the distance and Bang will win the decision, malipet is playing around too much right nowin general, he does not take things seriously.

Now as for my fighters,
Masato
Kraus
Shakuta
Crocop
Lebanner
Vitor
carter Williams
McDonald
and to round it all out......... Sapp. Yeah right, he freakin sucks ass!!!!

Back