Your Trusted EURO-PHARMACIES Supplier Now Carries PHARMACY GRADE CABER!

jozifp103

iwrqfm.jpg

I know what you're thinking....."IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!"
Well...
YOU'RE RIGHT

We carried everything else but have been neglecting our prolactin control. But now that's a thing of the past!

Introducing....Upjohn Pharmacy Brand Cabaser!

Cabaser (cabergoline) - 1mg/tab 20tabs/box

Supplier: Pharmacia & UpiohnChemical
Name: Cabergoline
Comes In: 20tabs/box
Dosage: 3-6 mg/week
Active time: 10-14 days
Class:anti-prolactin

efffp3.jpg

Contact your TRUSTED EURO-PHARMACIES SUPPLIER for more information. :)

Caber is the favored dopamine agonist of most. This is due to being able to dose infrequently, and also due to the minimal side effects. Prami will act quicker and is more effective at handling more extreme cases of prolactin issues....but it comes with some nasty sides and is usually dosed daily.

the fact that EP is making it in tabs, and not liquid form , shows a lot of professionalism on their part , as Caber is not near as effective in liquid form and expires quickly.

I've had 'research chem' caber on hand for lots of cycles , and i'm not prolactin sensitive so never end up having to use it , but still I throw it away after some time and end up having to buy another bottle for another nandro or tren cycle . now with the tabs, i can buy them and just hold onto them, knowing that they should be effective when i may , if ever , need them

Last edited:
the fact that EP is making it in tabs, and not liquid form , shows a lot of professionalism on their part , as Caber is not near as effective in liquid form and expires quickly.

I've had 'research chem' caber on hand for lots of cycles , and i'm not prolactin sensitive so never end up having to use it , but still I throw it away after some time and end up having to buy another bottle for another nandro or tren cycle . now with the tabs, i can buy them and just hold onto them, knowing that they should be effective when i may , if ever , need them

That is correct brother. It's been proven that caber is unstable in liquid form.

I'd like to add that we don't "make" these....we purchase them. These are 100% Pharmaceutical grade from Upjohn Pharma :)

What kind of sides does caber have?

Possible...but not common side effects:
nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, indigestion, constipation, headache, depressed mood, dizziness, spinning sensation, drowsiness, nervousness, hot flashes, numbness or tingly feeling, dry mouth.

Back