3J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey 3J! Can I please get pricing/program info from you? I am already thin but want to get toned up and know I need to start with diet first and we all know YOU are the man! Merci shot shot
    I
    Hey 3J you seem to be the man! Can you please PM me, need some help finding high end gear. + i got tons of friends.
    Hello 3J,
    i started a threath about starting a cycle cause i cant seem to increase wheight but ppl say i need a proper diet and not cycles... im sorry but i cant send pryvate messages and users recomended u to help , are u able to explain me how to get more wheight or a proper diet for a person that eats but also burns a lot ?
    thank you soo much for your help
    hi 3j i need sum help puttin on bout 10lbs i eat bout 4500-5500 a day but nothin happinin i eat lots of chicken steak tuna salmon potatoes rice my shakes r 1600 cals alone 3 a day train hard 3 days a week any advice would b great i have bein 11st since 18 im 30 now
    Hey 3J, send me a email in interested in your diet plans czech_brno@hotmail.com as im having trouble sending you a message on here lol, thanks!
    Hey bro,

Give me an email and I'll pay for your services. All I need is a perfect diet.

padawanee@hotmail.com
    Hi, I'm looking for a little insite on getting more defined I used to weigh 260 now I am at 170 I am 5'4 and 24 trying to get ready for this summer but it seems like my body is holding at this wierd stop I was wondering if there's any serious diet you can recommend and workout regimen that would help me really get defined after weighing that much its like my body has no muscle at all I walk around all the time which helped contribute to my loss but I'm really trying to go all out with my work outs please help me out Id really appreciate it I you can I heard you the GO TO MAN!
    Hi, I was told you could give me some advice regards to a good diet for bulking up. Im not taking steroids yet but am planning on it. Any advice you could give me would be great. Cheers. Sam
    Hey 3J. Hows it going. Im phil nice to meet you bud. I herd you were the guy to talk too about dieting. I already have my diet, but I was wondering how this pre compo diet would fair with test. Its the usually ketogenic diet. I can go further into details as I dont want to write a paragraph here. Im not sure how te messaging system works here at Ology. Thanks alote for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back