1,000 calorie meals

rjx

DEATH to "The Club Boys"!
Can you please post your favorite / easiest 1,000 calorie meals.

I am having trouble getting the number of calories I want.If I can get some quik n easy meals to prepare that can be ate pretty fast, I would appreciate it.

An easy meal for me is
1 x musclemilk
20 oz skim milk
2 x 7grain bread
2 x PB

= 1,193 calories

But if I eat this meal 3+ times per day, thats an awful lot of fat and sugar :(

if you eat 2700 cals per day on 1 meal or spread out over 6 meals your body will store what it doesn't use and save it for later.....i think 6 meals would be better for cutting

There is a weight gainer drink that consists of 1093 calories. It is a black bottle called XXL. I think ABB makes it but Im not sure. It comes in banana strawberry flavor. Its a little thick but its not to bad. Take your time drinking it becuase if you drink it to fast you will have diaria like there is no tomoro. Better off drinking half, then the other half later.

mammoth 2500 - 1252 calories when taken with milk .. or like 960 with water ...

i take a half serving though ... when i take the full serving, shit makes me sick for a couple hours, and its too hard for me to get down ... im only 150 lbs .. so i think that may be why ? :confused:

Onyx I have been working real hard to eat 6 meals a day taking in 3400 calories. Are you telling me I could just eat 3 meals a day and get the same effect. I can't imagine that is true.

eating large meals promotes fat storage.....now if you don't consume energy your body will look for tha fuel it stored but most of the time it will take the glucose stored on your muscles as well as the fat. better to spread meals out to prevent fat storage and provide your body with contant supply of energy.

Back