1/23/2014 Mr.Supps Thursday Sale...20% OFF 6-MDROL!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
View attachment 555931

This weeks Thursday Sale is one to be excited about...20% OFF 6-MDROL!!!

Massive, dry gains with no negative side effects! A truly revolutionary product designed to stack on pure muscle!

The next level of legal androgens has arrived! Muscle Research is proud to bring you a cutting-edge supplement that continues to prove that we have the most effective and highest quality products. Our innovative products provide real results. 6-MDROL will change the way you think about pro-hormones. 6-MDROL is a truly effective compound that has little to no negative side effects. This compound is non-methylated, so it will not destroy your liver and should be relatively safe for more experienced users looking to “stack.” Also there is zero conversion to estrogen, therefore negative side effects are not an issue. 6-MDROL will not cause a loss of libido like some products do. You can expect massive dry gains that will remind of the good old days!

What is 6-MDROL???

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one – an amazing new compound that provides dry gains with minimal side effects and no conversion to estrogen.

Quercetin – one of the most powerful antioxidants out there! It offers superior protection for vital organs and works as an anti-inflammatory.

Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 95% Piperine)(fruit) – increases absorption and enhanced nutrient bioavailability of other ingredients.

What Kind of Results Can I Expect from 6-MDROL?

• May Promote Dry Gains in Muscle Mass
• May Increase Overall Mass, Strength, and Size
• May Improve Libido

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using 6-MDROL?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Forma Stanzol, Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using 6-MDROL?

Estrogenic side effects are not a concern; additionally since this product is non-methylated, negative side effects to vital organs should be minimal. Lethargy and loss of libido are not common with 6-MDROL.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using 6-MDROL?

No. 6-MDROL does not convert to estrogen so chances of gyno are minimal. If you are sensitive to gyno or have had issues in the past, you may consider using Forma Stanzol during and after your cycle.

Is 6-MDROL Liver Toxic?

6-MDROL is non-methylated, so it should not be hard on your liver like methylated products. We recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I’m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.

I’m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. Using 6-MDROL to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. 6-MDROL will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA-banned substances during the cycle.

What Dosage Should I Take?

Take two capsules in the AM and two capsules in the PM. Do not use for more than 30 days. Take at least a 30 to 60 day break in between cycles.

WARNING!!!

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are being treated for or have a history of endocrine-related disorders such as hypercorticism, adrenal insufficiency, or hormone-related cancer. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Discontinue using this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you develop any concerning side effects, including but not limited to: lightheadedness, weakness, joint or muscle pain, illness, injury, or infection. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before taking supplements."

Sale starts on Thursday 1/23/2014 at 2:00 PM (CST) and will end on Saturday 1/25/2014 at Midnight (CST)!!!

All you have to do is use this coupon code STH1D at checkout to get your 20% OFF!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!

MA

So pumped, I'm going to be stacking this with epistrong and xosterone in about 5 more weeks! Can't wait to see what this will do to my body.

Nice $10 savings with this promo.

I stacked 6-MDROL with my last run (epi-strong and trenazone) and really enjoyed it. Very nice stackable compound.

a great ph for new guys or vets,stacks with just about everything. a great time to pick up a great ph that can be used for a number of cycles.great vaule with this one

This is everyone's chance to give this PH a try at $42 a bottle, with free shipping...not a bad deal at all!!! Sale started today and runs until midnight Saturday.

View attachment 555931

This weeks Thursday Sale is one to be excited about...20% OFF 6-MDROL!!!

Massive, dry gains with no negative side effects! A truly revolutionary product designed to stack on pure muscle!

The next level of legal androgens has arrived! Muscle Research is proud to bring you a cutting-edge supplement that continues to prove that we have the most effective and highest quality products. Our innovative products provide real results. 6-MDROL will change the way you think about pro-hormones. 6-MDROL is a truly effective compound that has little to no negative side effects. This compound is non-methylated, so it will not destroy your liver and should be relatively safe for more experienced users looking to ***8220;stack.***8221; Also there is zero conversion to estrogen, therefore negative side effects are not an issue. 6-MDROL will not cause a loss of libido like some products do. You can expect massive dry gains that will remind of the good old days!

What is 6-MDROL???

6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one ***8211; an amazing new compound that provides dry gains with minimal side effects and no conversion to estrogen.

Quercetin ***8211; one of the most powerful antioxidants out there! It offers superior protection for vital organs and works as an anti-inflammatory.

Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 95% Piperine)(fruit) ***8211; increases absorption and enhanced nutrient bioavailability of other ingredients.

What Kind of Results Can I Expect from 6-MDROL?

***8226; May Promote Dry Gains in Muscle Mass
***8226; May Increase Overall Mass, Strength, and Size
***8226; May Improve Libido

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using 6-MDROL?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Forma Stanzol, Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using 6-MDROL?

Estrogenic side effects are not a concern; additionally since this product is non-methylated, negative side effects to vital organs should be minimal. Lethargy and loss of libido are not common with 6-MDROL.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using 6-MDROL?

No. 6-MDROL does not convert to estrogen so chances of gyno are minimal. If you are sensitive to gyno or have had issues in the past, you may consider using Forma Stanzol during and after your cycle.

Is 6-MDROL Liver Toxic?

6-MDROL is non-methylated, so it should not be hard on your liver like methylated products. We recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I***8217;m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.

I***8217;m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use 6-MDROL?

No. Using 6-MDROL to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. 6-MDROL will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA-banned substances during the cycle.

What Dosage Should I Take?

Take two capsules in the AM and two capsules in the PM. Do not use for more than 30 days. Take at least a 30 to 60 day break in between cycles.

WARNING!!!

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are being treated for or have a history of endocrine-related disorders such as hypercorticism, adrenal insufficiency, or hormone-related cancer. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Discontinue using this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you develop any concerning side effects, including but not limited to: lightheadedness, weakness, joint or muscle pain, illness, injury, or infection. Do not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before taking supplements."

Sale starts on Thursday 1/23/2014 at 2:00 PM (CST) and will end on Saturday 1/25/2014 at Midnight (CST)!!!

All you have to do is use this coupon code STH1D at checkout to get your 20% OFF!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!

MA

quick bump on a great sale here

Back