1-ad?

Xtreme57

Hey guys (and girls?)

I've been readin these forums for some time but just decided to register recently. I was wondering a few things. I did a search on 1-AD, and didn't find too much and was wondering what the general consensus was (aside from it being not as effective as gear i mean) as far as results go and positive/negative side effects? I am looking into gear as an option, but i'm still way to uninformed to be making decisions like that. I came across 1-AD and have read a few things about it (not just the stupid Mark Maguire bs). It seems to be somewhat effective (but how long should it be used?), and very accessible. However it does list the same side effects as doing a cycle and if I were to use it and have some of these side effects how would i negate them (clomids?) I just want some general feedback on this, thanks.

Below is the description we have on the site and from customer feedback I can say 1AD is the most popular PH we sell. I have used it but while on AS so I can't give you my personal opinion but I have never had a complaint and much repat business. If you're interested in pro-hormones though I would like at the OMNIVEX which is a blend of five compounds. It is definitley a potent prodcut and weight gain has varied from 15 - 30lbs. It is sold as an oral product but ONLY for legal reasons and it is sterile. email me with any other questions, I hope this helps.

Gram for gram, 1-T has about 7.7 times the anabolic potency as testosterone.
1-T has about 20% oral bioavailability compared with less than 5% for testosterone.
1-T does not get metabolized to estrogens, hence it will not cause breast enlargement or estrogen-related water retention.
The conversion of 1-T to DHT is very small or nonexistent; therefore, it is unlikely to cause acne, scalp-hair loss, or body/facial hair growth.

Ya know what, it's among the weaker choices out there right now, BUT.... for a newcomer, it may work well.

Quite a while back, it was my first PH cycle, ran it for 4 weeks at 400 mg, I believe, ending with 600mg.

Gained a nice 10 lbs, kept maybe 7.

Hey Xtreme, I see that you've been asking quite a few questions as have I( ;) ). Ill try the best I can to give you an answer because I hate it when no one replies to my threads.

I bought 1AD a couple weeks ago and never started it, but for the price of one bottle of 1AD at Vitamin Shoppe($50) you can get 50 dbol tabs. Dbol makes 1AD look like shit basically. Make sure you think it through because I thought a PH cycle would be good, but real gear is a lot safer, not completely safe obviously, just safer than a PH cycle.

I mean you could always try it out, but if I had to do it all over again I would have never bought it cause now I have to go back and return it(Im lazy).

jynx said:

I bought 1AD a couple weeks ago and never started it, but for the price of one bottle of 1AD at Vitamin Shoppe($50) you can get 50 dbol tabs. Dbol makes 1AD look like shit basically. Make sure you think it through because I thought a PH cycle would be good, but real gear is a lot safer, not completely safe obviously, just safer than a PH cycle.

only problem is 1-ad is at vitamin shoppe. dbol is not.

Last edited:
Back