1 inch or 1.5 inch..................

I don't mean to scare u but. I hope I never pinn quads again. I did it in tha rite spot swabbed everything and all that good shit. And my quad swelled up so big I could barley walk. Took ten days to go all way down Fuckin sucked. Swollen red and warm. But not abcessed. I'm on trt so my glutes r solid scar tissue but I'll keep pokin them if I have to drive it in with a hammer. I think I'd try sphincter muscle bfor I pinned quads again
some quad shots can hurt. i red delts. was my fave spot till i pinned them too often and developed a sterile abscess... and i was alternating between the two

View attachment 554838

"Instructions:
The above photo indicates the injection location for the outer and inner (tear drop) quadricep muscle heads.

For the outer quad muscle head, inject at the halfway point between your hip bone and your knee.
For the inner (tear drop) quad muscle head, inject directly into the middle of the muscle head.

25gauge 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate."

[I've used 1" and 1.5" (currently 1"). I jab the the full length of the needle in. I have never had any problem injecting the quads. The following is the vid I used to educate myself on the quad injection.

All the best...

TC

Well... If it's good enough for Michael Bolton, it's good enough for me! Lol

Please note the lack of aspiration.

I honestly hate doing quad shots to. But some times you have to do things you hate. I am working up the courage to do pectoral injections and traps. Traps scare me honestly I feel like I will hit some nerve and I wont be able to move my neck or something. Delts are the easiest. Glutes are getting harder the bigger I get. I can't properly aspirate while doing them so I always feel like im going to inject straight into a vein and die. I am a paranoid person though :(

I also wathed this video tQUOTE=Kreiger;3432913][I've used 1" and 1.5" (currently 1"). I jab the the full length of the needle in. I have never had any problem injecting the quads. The following is the vid I used to educate myself on the quad injection.

I watched this video as a guide also.

I've always used 23g 1.5 inch needles and burried them in my outer thigh and never had a problem!

TC[/QUOTE]

[I've used 1" and 1.5" (currently 1"). I jab the the full length of the needle in. I have never had any problem injecting the quads. The following is the vid I used to educate myself on the quad injection.

All the best...

TC

looks like this guy shot this video with a potato....

Back