1-Test Cyp, first cycle, looking for any comments and advice

I prefer to use an AI preventatively on cycle rather than reactively, some are the other way. Aromasin or arimidex @ low dose is what I'd recommend.

Cypionate and enanthate are so similar that you can use them interchangeably, so doesn't matter.

Leaning out will be much more a function of your diet on cycle than the gear you're using - to lose a significant amount of fat you have to be in a caloric deficit.

At maintenance you will very slowly "recomp" (lose fat, and add muscle), results will be much less noticeable.

SnowPatrol, I appreciate the quick responses and advice. You've been far more then helpful, along with everyone else. Glad to call this forum my new go to for everything. Can't wait to start weeks from now and log my experience to share with you all.

For now, i'm going to continue my training and dieting to cut down bf% and i'll report back in a few weeks to share my progress and the start of my cycle.

DAmn, post cycle results if your going to take the 1-test cyp. Been considering adding it into a cycle, maybe down the road. And bf% depends on ur goals. I know power lifters fat sloppy mess running grams of gear and benching and squatting over 800 lbs. Im sure they have to watch their sodium intake drink tons of water and watch e2 and bp, but thats a given.

While squatting over 800lbs would be nice, I'd prefer not to look like a sloppy mess lol. My goal is just to get stronger, faster, and be bigger. I'm not looking to become the incredible hulk here, i'd be happy with a physique much like Dwayne the Rock Johnsons scaled down more my size at 5 foot 9 inches lol.

While squatting over 800lbs would be nice, I'd prefer not to look like a sloppy mess lol. My goal is just to get stronger, faster, and be bigger. I'm not looking to become the incredible hulk here, i'd be happy with a physique much like Dwayne the Rock Johnsons scaled down more my size at 5 foot 9 inches lol.

No sarcasm & no homo - that's a pretty solid goal - definitely something that will take years of training to achieve, but it's good to have an end-game in mind. Just don't get discouraged when you don't look exactly like him in 18 months...it could take more like 8-10 years :)

No idea what cycles he runs (he claims natty now) but obviously he's got something more than TRT and black genetics on his side.

Really impressive dude though - his personality, charitable stuff and the more recent films he's been in have really changed my impression of him since the old WWF/WWE days.

I to was going to run some 1-test, test400, & was thinking 30mg anvar for my next cut cycle. I'm bridging with mod1-29, ipam peptides now have had no loss in gains. Previous was 600-800mg test 350 deca every week for 12 weeks, but was wondering about my cut stack, sound/look good guys?

Back