1 year since last pin Blood Work...Help

jomamma007

Got my blood restults CBC and CMP normal

TSH 1.18 (.4-4.5)
T3 Free 3.8 (2.3-4.2)
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies 2 (<9)
IGF 1 180(83-460) Z score (male) -.3(-2-2)
DHT 39 (16-79)
T3 Reverse 18 (8-25)
Iron Total 85 (50-195)
Iron Binding Capacity 286 (250-425)
% saturation 30 (15-60%)
Ferritin 64 (20-345)

Cortisol taken at 8:30 AM 13.5 (4-22)
DHEA Sulfate 181 (85-690)
FSH 6.0 (1.6-8.0)
LH 2.6 (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin 7.4 (2-18)

SHBG 57 H (10-50)

Total T 440 (250-100)
Free T 45.4 (35-155)
Estradiol Ultrasensitive 16 (<29)
Vitamin D, 25-OH 40 (30-100)

So I guess I'll start supplementing Vitamin D3 and DHEA micro. I wish my darn SHBG would come down i don't understand why it's elevated, it has never come down since any PCT I have done after it's elevated from SERMS.
Anywho thoughts on bloods>?

Last edited:
When did PCT end? What did you run for PCT?

What medications and supplements were you taking at the time the blood work was done?

Pct ended 9 weeks ago, was taking no meds when I had these done on Monday
Guess I just need more time.
This was my 3rd pct since coming off trt a year ago.

Was clomid 35 1 week
Torem 4 weeks 130/90/60

I'd be fine if I could get my shbg down because I can get my total t to 500 if I take care of myself 100%

I don't mean to burst your bubble but after three tries this is probably as good as it will get if you did the restarts correctly. What does your doctor think?

yes but my SHBG was never this high eating up all of my free T

Wasn't your SHBG even higher on SERM'S?
I'd like to see the plan in bringing that SHBG down to "free up" more TT and keeping it there for the long term (which is the most important). Your TT is not that high. If you were at 600 and over you would have more to work with.
I hope you get things going, but frankly it doesn't look like it's in the cards. I still don't see how you will reach anywhere near optimal levels as a guy on TRT has.
What units is free t measured in on your labs?

If that Free Test is in pmol/l....
I suggest getting the ball moving....
It's not a good level for the long term.

Wasn't your SHBG even higher on SERM'S?
I'd like to see the plan in bringing that SHBG down to "free up" more TT and keeping it there for the long term (which is the most important). Your TT is not that high. If you were at 600 and over you would have more to work with.
I hope you get things going, but frankly it doesn't look like it's in the cards. I still don't see how you will reach anywhere near optimal levels as a guy on TRT has.
What units is free t measured in on your labs?

Vitamin D3, And micronized DHEA and patience and see where my SHBG and free T are at in 6 weeks. As long as there headed down and up respectively, that's progress. I'm expecting to feel 100%, whatever that means but with time, it might take the whole year. I've learned everything in the hormone game, at least for men, is a patience game. My total T is around where it always was before any AAS, 450-500, but my SHBG is not, which is eating all my free T. My family is late bloomers and I expect to have my T climb into my 30's, nothing crazy but maybe 5-600 if I maximize everything. Will it be around 900 like most guys on TRT>? No, but again they are in the 90 percentile. I don't need to hit that to be able to function normally.

Last edited:
Back