10/10/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Premium Powders Caffeine Capsules

hurricane187

premiumPowdersCaffeine.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off Premium Powders Caffeine 200mg Capsules .The Sale starts Thursdays 10/10/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 10/13/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth10b

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/65/Caffeine+Capsules/

Caffeine Capsules

Premium Powders Caffeine 200mg Capsules 120ct

Improved Mental Alertness
Improved Concentration
Increased Energy
HPLC Tested for potency and purity

Caffeine occurs naturally in plants, and it is found in many foods and drinks.

Caffeine manipulates dopamine production in your body that activates pleasure centers in your brain and makes you feel good. It also blocks adenosine reception, which helps you feel alert and causes your body to produce adrenaline that will give you an added boost of energy. Caffeine can give your brain and your metabolism a boost; it can also stimulate the heart and act as a mild diuretic, increasing your body’s ability to flush out fluids.

In an extensive Harvard study lasting 18 years and involving more than 126,000 people, there were indications that people who drank 1 to 3 cups of coffee per day were 9 percent less likely to contract Diabetes than those who did not. For men who drank 6 or more cups of coffee per day, the chances were cut in half!

Other recent studies have shown that Caffeine has several other health benefits. Coffee or teas contain the highest amounts of caffeine available naturally, so the following studies' results were produced by using coffee to study the effects of high caffeine intake. Regular coffee drinkers may be 80 percent less likely to develop Parkinson’s. Two cups a day may cut the risk for colon cancer by 20 percent. Two cups a day may cause an 80 percent drop in the odds of Cirrhosis and also reduces the risk of developing gallstones.

A Rutgers University study showed regular exercise and caffeine could increase the destruction of precancerous skin cells in mice.

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with Caffeine?

Can aid in weight loss by not only giving you a boost of energy, but also by acting as a diuretic
Can be used to make other medications more effective
Increases Oxygen Intake
Increases Blood Flow to Muscles
Enhances Energy and Adrenaline
Increases Muscle Tension and Readiness for Action
Improves Concentration
Enhances Mental Alertness

What dosage should I take?

As a dietary supplement take 1 Serving (200mg) one or two times daily as needed, or as directed by a medical physician.

What side effects can I expect?

Caffeine can cause restlessness or sleeplessness. It may also increase blood pressure and restrict blood flow.
Regular users of caffeine in high doses can develop dependency and may experience depression and headaches during withdrawal.

Just about everyone can use a little extra energy in their day, whether it be before a workout or to get through the work day. Here is some caffeine caps for a great price :)

Guys are always using research chems like clen for fat loss but caffine is always a safe and effective addition to a cutting stack. Very underrated IMO and a nice deal too.

A great alternative to those ridiculously unhealthy drinks like redbull and the like, pop afew of these and your definatly alert and ready for whatever !!

Fantastic sale.

Solid price for that many pills.

I like to keep extra caffeine pills in the car just in case I notice myself nodding off.

10/17/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Premium Powders Agmatine Sulfate

premiumPowdersCaffeine.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off Premium Powders Caffeine 200mg Capsules .The Sale starts Thursdays 10/10/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 10/13/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth10b

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/65/Caffeine+Capsules/

Caffeine Capsules

Premium Powders Caffeine 200mg Capsules 120ct

Improved Mental Alertness
Improved Concentration
Increased Energy
HPLC Tested for potency and purity

Caffeine occurs naturally in plants, and it is found in many foods and drinks.

Caffeine manipulates dopamine production in your body that activates pleasure centers in your brain and makes you feel good. It also blocks adenosine reception, which helps you feel alert and causes your body to produce adrenaline that will give you an added boost of energy. Caffeine can give your brain and your metabolism a boost; it can also stimulate the heart and act as a mild diuretic, increasing your body’s ability to flush out fluids.

In an extensive Harvard study lasting 18 years and involving more than 126,000 people, there were indications that people who drank 1 to 3 cups of coffee per day were 9 percent less likely to contract Diabetes than those who did not. For men who drank 6 or more cups of coffee per day, the chances were cut in half!

Other recent studies have shown that Caffeine has several other health benefits. Coffee or teas contain the highest amounts of caffeine available naturally, so the following studies' results were produced by using coffee to study the effects of high caffeine intake. Regular coffee drinkers may be 80 percent less likely to develop Parkinson’s. Two cups a day may cut the risk for colon cancer by 20 percent. Two cups a day may cause an 80 percent drop in the odds of Cirrhosis and also reduces the risk of developing gallstones.

A Rutgers University study showed regular exercise and caffeine could increase the destruction of precancerous skin cells in mice.

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with Caffeine?

Can aid in weight loss by not only giving you a boost of energy, but also by acting as a diuretic
Can be used to make other medications more effective
Increases Oxygen Intake
Increases Blood Flow to Muscles
Enhances Energy and Adrenaline
Increases Muscle Tension and Readiness for Action
Improves Concentration
Enhances Mental Alertness

What dosage should I take?

As a dietary supplement take 1 Serving (200mg) one or two times daily as needed, or as directed by a medical physician.

What side effects can I expect?

Caffeine can cause restlessness or sleeplessness. It may also increase blood pressure and restrict blood flow.
Regular users of caffeine in high doses can develop dependency and may experience depression and headaches during withdrawal.

Any pump junkies like me out there ? lol, add 1 or 2 of these to your preworkout stack and OMG you can barely flex, I get so engorged on leg days that I can barely walk !!

Premium Powders sure has thought of everything! Great line of supps! If you haven't checked out their bulk powders, capsules, or power chews, I highly recommend you do

alot of great benefits such as the ones I listed below.really a great supp to use in general and really one that is very useful while on cycle imo

May Induce the Release of Some Peptide Hormones
May Increase Production of Growth Hormone
May Increase Production of Nitric Oxide
May Increase Production of Protein
May Improve Athletic Performance
May Increase Production of Lean Muscle (resulting in more fat loss)
Powerful Antioxidant
Insane Pumps
May Increase Muscle Glycogen (carbs stored in muscle tissue)
May Increase Insulin Response to Carbs

This is such an excellent addition to a preworkout... this is the base of every hard core pre workout... this is definitely something to stock up on...

Just to make sure this is clear: the sale is for agmatine.

This is a great price for tabs and an amazing product.

Back