10 Reasons Why Mvmaxx Is Going Down

Hate to ruin the party but none of us (Spectre, B_legit, or I) have a chance in hell of placing. LOL Bluetab is about 2 years away from where I am now and about 10 years away from where B-Legit is and he placed 2nd in that show.

*budd_2040 said:
i havent compared you two side by side an analyzed, and i havent seen mvmaxx with his shirt off, so it wouldnt be right for me comment on HIM, but i do know that your chest and arms were out of control a couple weeks ago

Yes but he's off the A bombs now so he quickly shrunk back to stick boy status. :D

Here's his e-mail from last week.

Original e-mail by B-Legit
How's your diet been this week?
I have had no appetite and havn't had the time to get in any good meals this weeks. Still shrinking as we speak.

well if none of you expect to place, i would at least judge "eachother" when it comes time to competition..so you have something to compete against if that ends up being the case. i dont know tho, b-legit is pretty hungry for this and when he wants the food..its there

Yeah he's hungry alright. Problem is he's hungry for Hamburger Helper and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. :40oz:

I can go on and on:

11. His little Penis envy ordeal.

12. I have to be the man to teach his son how to pimp hoes as it's only gay guys that hit on MVMAXX.

13. His wife says I'm sexier than him.

14. After his last 13month cycle of spot injections he lookd like a lumpy peice of poo poo.

15. When I said I was growing my hair out like Arnold's was in pumping Iron, guess who then wanted to grow out their hair.

16. Did I mention his wife wants me (or should I say...wanted me before I took care of that...oh I better not get into that.):eek:

17. He's so hairy that he resembles Ron Jeremy.

18. The lisp that he has taken up recently is weirding us all out.

19. His dedication is that of a slug.

20. and the #20 reason why MVMAXX is inferior to me (and will lose the S.F.)...he's really scared, I mean so scared that he pooped his panties in bed last night after a nightmere he had of me dominating him at the S.F.

Last edited:
B-legit i hope you get worked at this show. Shit talking is fun but there is something about seeing a big mouth getting whupped that brings a smile to my face. You went into big mouth mode 15 reasons ago. 2nd Best of luck to ya though, right after MVMAXX.

LOL another 10 reasons..and another thing, hamburger helper and ben and jerries is some good shit..better to go that route than eat like a bird ; )

Back