1010lb bench press

he's a power lifter morons.. if you can find me a power lifter with a 8 pack and 7% let me know.. you can see the muscle in the guy and his legs.

Impressive! What got me tho was after watching the video I clicked on bench press accidents. Holy shiat!

Just the fact that he can stabilize 1000lbs with his arms, much less press it, is amazing to me.

anyone ever see the video of the 10 year old boy who benches his max at 285??
i think thats just ridiculous....both stories.

The greatest is the "How steroids saved my life" channel on youtube by that scronny kid lmao

he's a power lifter morons.. if you can find me a power lifter with a 8 pack and 7% let me know.. you can see the muscle in the guy and his legs.

I didnt say I wasnt impressed. He's strong no doubt. But lifting all that weight and he is still going through life with a shit body, hes huge and powerful, thats it.

Hes also lifting shirted. Scot Mendelson Pusshed 715lbs raw (no shirt) and had a 6 pack back then. Jeremy Hoornstra is around 700's and also has a 6 pack.

As for all powerlifters not having good bodies... Check out matt kroczaleski, jim wendler (recent, since weight loss) and ofc mariusz pudzianowski. They got 6packs and never use cutting drugs.

Back