12-16 week run.. after 18 weeks of unconventional HRT

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
Had a butt load of test i knew ewas underdosed, so i ran tren E in low doses along with my trt for last 18 weeks

test i figure maybe MAYBE been 150 a week, tren e hard to gauge - but ive run legit tren at 200 a week and had wicked libido vascularity and aggression with vivid nightmares and random night sweats

had zero sides from tren, barely average libido and slowly watched my body composition go to shit.. the test never managed to give me ANY norning wood ever, with zero need for any AI, though ive always had to run AI's in the past even with trt doses of test 250 pr week

so after ths duration of burning through shit gear and saving my nickels and dimes ; im in a good spot to have a nice cycle

im sooo tempted to be off the shitty tren e for only a couple weeks and then use a short run tren ace to recomp, just leary of even more time with tren in my system,

so if ttren ace for 3-4 week recomp is off the table - my body fat is up maybe 15% at most , i am dying to hit a bulk cycle running test npp and dbol - ive lost a LOT of mass from an extended lay off from injuring my shoulder..

trying to pull a quick recomp with ttren ace not involved - thinking maybe ill just run moderate doses of test and npp restricting calories and doing a shitload of cardio for the first few weeks to cut body fat a few % points.. -- then jump on the big daddy dbol and ramp up my test and npp consumption= and start chowing down

ive tried to make the most of this time running bobo bullshit gear to take an extended break from training healing a rotator cuff i kept re injuring.. literally 5 months of only elastic bands and light dumbells sporadicallly just to get a pump and check on my feels with the burnt shoulder

i seem to be all healed up , im raring to go

anyone ever ran such long duration of low doses of tren? would it be smart to lay off it completely , or would a 3-4 week run of properly dosed tren ace be a reasoable plan of action?

i really REALLY want to get comfortaable enough with my body fat % from a bootcamp blyzkrieg recomp to jump on a serious bulk and put back on what ive lost.. this sucks, im skinny fat compared to where i was a few months ago - i want my mojo back

any exeriences shared , suggestions or opinions tossed in here greatly appreciated .. chucky b

If it was me I'd forget the idea of recomping before bulking, seems like you don't have enough time to recomp - then it doesn't make sense to me to flip the switch the other way. I think the bulk / cut mentality has its place for stage preparation, but that doesn't apply to me and I suspect doesn't apply to you. Why not just try to build mass year round and stay lean? Look as good as possible, and be as athletic as possible, all the time.

I found 300 test and 600 deca to be nicely effective at building lean mass, on my diet I got stronger and bigger, and slowly leaned out to the point where my abs are starting to get definition. Haven't tried dbol yet, but will in the future with test & deca.

Good luck, keep us posted.

If it was me I'd forget the idea of recomping before bulking, seems like you don't have enough time to recomp - then it doesn't make sense to me to flip the switch the other way. I think the bulk / cut mentality has its place for stage preparation, but that doesn't apply to me and I suspect doesn't apply to you. Why not just try to build mass year round and stay lean? Look as good as possible, and be as athletic as possible, all the time.

I found 300 test and 600 deca to be nicely effective at building lean mass, on my diet I got stronger and bigger, and slowly leaned out to the point where my abs are starting to get definition. Haven't tried dbol yet, but will in the future with test & deca.

Good luck, keep us posted.

This is soooooo right on. This bulk / cut is not the way to getting big / bigger and to put on good mass. If you want the harder and leaner loom ya just delete some calories, Basically.

Generally the guys that talk bulk / cut don't have a clue what it is to CUT. AND why if no show or not summer wear.. tanks and beach. lol and this bulk thing, huh ? that's just what we do by training hard ( overload) to build up more mass . Maybe they think the water weight is bulk. Well it is just what it is, water most of the time. BECAUSE after a good cycle 12 weeks typical, if EVERYTHING was on point guy has only possibly gained 3,4-6 pounds of Lean Muscle Mass. That's a fact, however there are exceptions to the rule of thumb.

So I suggest you just ( bulk, ha..) train heavy if you can around injuries. Overload lower type reps to failure. IF you are cutting for real your routine will / should change. So again THEN, when you need to get ready for , say summer or whatever to show off you can lean out / cut. The only reason to bulk and cut in one cycle is for a show, or your show. Like once a year when you are happy with your present state of MM. NO need to be on a yo-yo,

Hey man Good luck be careful with injuries. I'm training around a partial rotary tear, myself.

Listen Charles, if you are having Gyno problems at the present and don't have any AI on hand ?? Better lower your doses to slow down the Aromatase. The higher dose will create more Aromatase Enzyme so if you temp lower the culprit it can slow down with what is building right now. A lower dose temp will not harm a cycle due to the synergism of it all is in process already.

OK, good luck ,

Back