12 Week test E cycle looking to add deca

Lakers

I am on a 12 week test e cycle 500mg so far. Tuesday would be my 13th week,I was planning on doing test e 500mg another 12 weeks and 10 weeks of deca. Would it be better to come off,wait 3 weeks,and do PCT only to jump right back on after PCT? Or would it be better to just cycle through another 12 weeks and do an INTENSIVE pct? Thanks for the help guys.

it would be best to finish this cycle , do your PCT , then wait at least 3 months before getting back on again. . . unless your a pro or a fitness model and your livelihood and income depends on how your body looks, there is no point in staying on that long and Fing up your hpta for good

I'd run the deca for 14 weeks and the test for16. Then start your pct two weeks after your last test injection.

it would be best to finish this cycle , do your PCT , then wait at least 3 months before getting back on again. . . unless your a pro or a fitness model and your livelihood and income depends on how your body looks, there is no point in staying on that long and Fing up your hpta for good

Alot of guys my age do cocaine every weekend and drink. This is my escape. Out of the two options I listed which one is the least dangerous?

How old are you?

Also if you are around that life style and are prone at all I would say stay on and go for it. Roush is correct but I know what's up with the monkey or possibility of the monkey. However at some point for some it is just a trade off.

If it was me and I was on the edge of the coke and what ever thing I would choose to trade even though it is a trade. Steroid s are very addictive if one is prone to addiction.

It's a good consideration and you are don good to ask. SO only you know where your head is at as well as your vulnerability. NO TRADE of addictions or trouble is good but It could be a better alternative.

IMOP only. I've been there.

I'll take the gym and STEROIDS , AAS usage over it all. I would IF this was it, really it I would take the AAS addiction over any other. Being as honest as I can be even if no one like me for saying it.

Knowing this is a key so that we can keep it under some control, with help. I never had the withdrawal with AAS as the other rec drugs n opiates. I never spent every dime and penny of my money and others money with AAS. My head is was always clearer.

So I've said more than what was needed. Now I'll give a disclaimer and say I don't condone anything that can cause addiction LOL :)

I'll take the gym and STEROIDS , AAS usage over it all. I would IF this was it, really it I would take the AAS addiction over any other. Being as honest as I can be even if no one like me for saying it.

Knowing this is a key so that we can keep it under some control, with help. I never had the withdrawal with AAS as the other rec drugs n opiates. I never spent every dime and penny of my money and others money with AAS. My head is was always clearer.

So I've said more than what was needed. Now I'll give a disclaimer and say I don't condone anything that can cause addiction LOL :)

This is what I was getting at,before this I used to smoke weed/drink but I guess this is my new addiction. Not saying it is right but I know for a fact whatever I am doing now is better than what I was doing in the past. I feel better mentally and can think much clearer and as a result I feel like I have been growing as a person. It makes me feel big that I can manipulate my body the way I want to to look the way I want to through diet,training,and juice. When I say bigger I am not talking about weight at all,just makes me feel like I am on a new journey to take control over my life and reach my physical,financial,and relationship goals in the future.I appreciate your words of wisdom.

By the way when I said which option is the least dangerous I was talking about

A)Coming off to do PCT just to hop back on right away

B)keep the cycle going to follow up with an intensive PCT afterwards(HCG coming in the mail)

Alot of guys my age do cocaine every weekend and drink. This is my escape. Out of the two options I listed which one is the least dangerous?

A)Coming off to do PCT just to hop back on right away

B)keep the cycle going to follow up with an intensive PCT afterwards

"dangerous" ? define dangerous. I don't consider either of those two things 'dangerous'. Doing 5 shots of whiskey right after hitting 5 fat rails of fishscale cocaine while driving down the hwy going 150 in my lambo is dangerous.
BUT, doing things to shut down your hpta or whatever is not dangerous, its just un-necessary.

My hpta is shot, I will never naturally produce testosterone again and will be a salve to the needle and injecting testosterone and donating blood and worrying about hematorcrit and increase risk of stroke and having to get blood work done all the time etc etc. for the rest of my life.

So being I'm already fucked, I would just stay on and choose option B . thats what I do now, blast and cruise . YOU however have a choice (I don't, like I said i'm already fucked). you can pct properly and not end up being fucked up. But, doing pct for 3 weeks and going back on gear again is not doing pct properly, theres no point. thats just a total stress on your system . if your choosing to not care about fucking up your hpta, then definitely just choose to stay on, because getting off for a few weeks is just going to be an un-needed roller coaster.

"dangerous" ? define dangerous. I don't consider either of those two things 'dangerous'. Doing 5 shots of whiskey right after hitting 5 fat rails of fishscale cocaine while driving down the hwy going 150 in my lambo is dangerous.
BUT, doing things to shut down your hpta or whatever is not dangerous, its just un-necessary.

My hpta is shot, I will never naturally produce testosterone again and will be a salve to the needle and injecting testosterone and donating blood and worrying about hematorcrit and increase risk of stroke and having to get blood work done all the time etc etc. for the rest of my life.

So being I'm already fucked, I would just stay on and choose option B . thats what I do now, blast and cruise . YOU however have a choice (I don't, like I said i'm already fucked). you can pct properly and not end up being fucked up. But, doing pct for 3 weeks and going back on gear again is not doing pct properly, theres no point. thats just a total stress on your system . if your choosing to not care about fucking up your hpta, then definitely just choose to stay on, because getting off for a few weeks is just going to be an un-needed roller coaster.

Damn you really have a lambo or were you just making a point?

I like long cycles myself if u got it planned out I say run it but no more than 14-16 more weeks and run the test two weeks past deca

I'm 46 and I've ran a year long cycle and recovered just fine to actually get my GF pregnant at the end of last year. I ran everything from tren to NPP with a low dose of test. Is this smart? Probably not but I think HCG on cycle is a key.

If I had to choose between blow and steroids def take the steroids. Been down the coke highway in my 20s and that shit will run your life into the fuckin ground.

Damn you really have a lambo or were you just making a point?

View attachment 564132

Lambo Gallardo's are way over rated. . I've had this lambo up to 160 easy enough , but, my new C7 corvette is way more nimble, comfortable, faster, fun to drive, and is less then half the price. In fact the 'kid mobile' , 4 door mercedes cls63 amg S is just as fast as the lambo was.

View attachment 564133

yes I was making a point , and the point about 'danger' still remains :) but least you got choices. I no longer have a choice, I'm stuck on TRT for life

Last edited:
Dammit man a Vette so cool. Yea back when I had money and the gym I had an 87 and it was awesome. A definite chick car. The new ones would blow my mind. The technology wow.

I could spin that car around 360 degrees in one spot without going anywhere.

Now all I got is the 93' Volvo 960 Sedan. 23 yrs old and I do love it but old technology. 130,000 only. Don't know if I ever will be able to get another car?

LOVE YOUR VETTE !

I like long cycles myself if u got it planned out I say run it but no more than 14-16 more weeks and run the test two weeks past deca

So I was thinking 12 weeks test 10 weeks deca along with HCG that is coming in the mail. Does this sound about right?

So I was thinking 12 weeks test 10 weeks deca along with HCG that is coming in the mail. Does this sound about right?

deca needs to be ran upwards of 12-14 weeks to get the benefit out of it because it is such a long slow acting ester .. if you want to run a shorter cycle with nandroleone (deca) then i suggest you front load it with NPP* the first 5 weeks, if you do that then you can get by with 10 weeks

*NPP is just the short ester fast acting form of nandrolone

Last edited:
I must reiterate if you guys are going to mix and match and add on compound stacks you need to study and get to know the steroid profiles.

There usually is a good amount of useful information in those steroid profiles. Without knowing those to some degree with hold you from mixing the right ones and waste your money and time, gaining little progress during your cycle.

To be honest with you mate, I don't think you should do either. This is just my opinion, but let me explain why.

I don't know how old you are, but from what I gather, you don't have any kids. I assume you are still young and not sure whether you will want kids one day, but in reality, if you do end up wanting kids one day, the safer option would be to PCT and then wait at least 4 months before doing another cycle. I say safer because the safest would obviously be to not cycle at all.

If having kids is not a concern of yours, at least consider the following: increased risk of stroke, heart attacks, blood clotting, being married to a needle for the rest of your life, etc. I know at the moment it doesn't really phase you, but what if you need to travel for whatever reason? What if your natural test levels are too low and it starts affecting your daily life or depression gets hold of you?

There are a lot of things to consider. However, if you feel you can manage/live with that - go ahead. If it is really what's going to save you from throwing your life away, it's a far better trade. Plus you'll look good which is a bonus. Also don't be afraid to seek help with addictions and such. I too have an addictive personality, but fortunately I am mentally strong enough to control my addictions when I need to and to quit if I have to.

Good luck with whatever you choose mate. If anything, I hope my post at least made you think.

OTG

Oh and deca needs to be run at least 14 weeks to really get the benefits of the nandrolone. It has a very long ester. Run the test two weeks longer before you pct or go to a trt dose.

Another option is to run test at trt dose and then just run deca at 400-600mg per week. That way deca does all the work and you know you have enough test to have normal bodily functions. Many people will say deca is too suppressive and test should be higher, but it's exogenous test, so it doesn't matter. You're shutdown anyway. Deca won't suppress synthetic testosterone.

Good luck mate.
OTG

Back