12 weeks of test e

Good work man. I can really see a huge difference there. Looks like you did awesome for the first cycle. Not a big fan of the nipple rings though lol.

lol yea they came out they aint in the other pics.. i had great gains but now am kinda stuck with my growth.. i just started to up my food intake so we will see but i need to change my workout any advice on that

lol yea they came out they aint in the other pics.. i had great gains but now am kinda stuck with my growth.. i just started to up my food intake so we will see but i need to change my workout any advice on that

I hear that, the more you grow the more you need to eat to grow. I've been stuck at around 210 for a while now and my appetite has been non-existent lately so I have been struggling. 5000 calories a day and still not gaining. Check out the 5x5 sticky in the training forum. I really like this routine a lot.

Tight work man. How tall are you? How'd you run your post cycle therapy (pct)? Good luck on the next one!

clomid 50 every day for 4 weeks.. im trying to research a little more this ime to see if i can get more out of it.. like if i should run the test longer or add something and diff workouts

clomid 50 every day for 4 weeks.. im trying to research a little more this ime to see if i can get more out of it.. like if i should run the test longer or add something and diff workouts
If you had a smooth run I would say going 16 weeks is just fine maybe add a little deca around 350

here is my before and after.. i did 12 weeks of test e. started at 165 and went up to 195 and have maintained at 185.. my next cycle is coming up soon prob run the same thing. test e 500 mg a week might jump to 650 a week.. what do you think and any tips or a routien mine needs a change

NIce work bro - you def put on some quality mass. Id say take a couple of months off before you jump on again so your natty testcan recover. You should also look into some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for your PCT and even take it during cycle if you get any atrophy.

Deca would be a nice addition to the next cycle - just keep it 100-200 mg below your test dose and stop 2 weeks earlier than the test - Id do 600 test and 400 deca. you'll gain some water weight with the deca but you'll like the strength and gains.

Right now - make sure your diet is in check - meaning that you are eating enuf clean calories - to maintain your gains. Dont even think of doing any cutting now - first thing to go will be the new mucle. Let you body get used to it for a while (buy some new shirts...lol.) and then move on to the next cycle.

BTW - nice that you started off lean and were able to hang on to that.

I am looking to run this same cycle just 12 weeks test e 1.25cc 2 times a week I got some questions on it I know to run nalvodex 3 to 4 weeks after my last pin for like 4 weeks but how much a day?? and also curiouse if I should have anything on hand while im on the cycle like chlomid or nalvodex how much I should run or anything like that sorry for the dumb questions I am new to this I have been lifting naturally for 3 years religiously 5 days a week im 6ft 215 any tips or ideas would be much appreciated thank you a lot guyd

Back