12 weeks of test e

I'm soon gonna run my first cycle of test e 600mg a week n if it works like it has for you id b well happy. Nice work bro. Good luck for 2nd.

Great work your whole frame changed. Also good job keeping a good amount of gains. Just finished my second cycle.

Def add HCG. I ran just HCG and Anastrozol and was fine. I wanted to try to get clomid and nolva but couldn't get it. lol Shite source. Once I get another source I am going to buy my PCT kit BEFORE I start my cycle.
Anyway HCG is so easy to get quality online, not to mention how cheap and critical it is to recovery there is no point to not adding it. Also get bloodwork. for under $50 you can get your test levels checked.
Out of curriosity how tall are you? For privacy stuff consider bluring your face.

I find a lot of hope in this thread. A small guy putting on great mass just goes to show you that it can be done safely and effectively. Great, great results! Curious as to your diet plan.

Depends on how many times you want to inject yourself. Test is test. it doesn't matter. You need to keep your hormones stable and high on cycle. I am not sure about ORT and SUS but cyponate every 7 days. That is what I use and I really like it. I pin every 5 days with it though because I am a junky for it. (-: Eth is 5 and I think Prop is like 2 or 3 days. Anyway it is just the ester that the is delivering the T to your system.

For body building I know a lot of the guys out here like the shorter ester stuff. I prefer modest gains I can keep most of off cycle and a lean look, low bulk and I don't stack with other Andros. 40% Diet 30% Training 20% Sleep, 10% Steroid.

I use that as my priorities. If I am not eating right I can train until the cows come home and I won't get any good gains. But if I am eating and supplimenting right and sleeping right my if I have mistakes or inefficiencies in trainning I will still be ok but there is still no point to being on test. Diet, Training, Sleep in order first then Test and that is when the magic happens.

But other people stack and you might want to do that too. I do use creatine and good protien and recovery but I don't use Deca or tren etc.

Great gains! Just for my own curiosity, how much did you up your calories when on cycle? Those are some good gains man...

Back