Yo,

5th cycle lookin' like this

Breakdown
Weeks 1 – 4 SD1 Pro Hormone
Weeks 1 – 12 Deca 400mg/Week 2 shots
Weeks 1 – 14 Test Cypionate 500mg/Week 2 shots
Weeks 8 – 16 Anavar 75mg/ED, Week 16 100mg ED

Ancillaries
Arimidex .5 EOD (Stop 2 days before PCT)
HCG Weeks 10 – 16 (500/500/500/500/1000/1000)
+ A fuck ton of Milk Thistle, Hawthorn, multivitamins + all the usual blood pressure, kidney support etc

PCT Weeks 16-20
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Clomid 75/50/50/25
Clen 80/80/0/0/80/80
DAA 3g

Would you guys change anything? I'm looking for advice from Deca users specifically, this is my first time using it and I'm trying to make sense of all the shit I've read. Think what I've got sounds about right?

Not looking for the whole "get some HCG Generate, Phytoserms 347 and Forma Stannzol you can't live without them" advice.... Like I see all over everyone's threads.

Cheers guys :dance2:

Why bother with pH's?

Milk thistle/multivitamins are worthless. Try NAC, it's all you need for liver protection.

hCG on cycle only ,not post cycle. Preferably from the start.

Playing yo yo with your var dose, won't make a lick of difference the way you have it scheduled.

Post your full stats, include age and BF % please.

You should probably run the HCG throughout your cycle.. 250ius twice per week. Could bring the VAR down to 50mg per day. Drop the prohormone. Whats up with that when your one AAS?

@ Austinite

PH because SD1 gave me good strength and lean mass, wanted a kickstart as I have some left over that I never used

HCG is last 6 weeks on cycle. To re-iterate: I am not using it PCT. Have been told not to use longer than 6 weeks incase I desensitise.

I will try NAC thanks for recommendation

Var dose I am only changing because I have 5000mg of the Fuerza Labs 50mg tabs, it fits nicely into 8 weeks but I have some left over so I upped it in the last week to use up the leftovers. (I have run var at 8 weeks before similar dosage with no problems)

@Snow patrol

Don't worry, done it before. Got bloods done and I was fine. I admit the pumps were f*kin insane

@bigger7live

think I answered your concerns above?

what d'you think to HCG? I've used 250iu x 2 a week with tren before, didn't make any difference, bumpted it up for 6 weeks last time and my nuts grew back nicely, smooth pct I might add

Back