18 y/o test cycle report - 650mg test-e a week

4GKenZy

I am banned!
Edit: please read the whole post before embarrassing yourself.

Figured I'd post a followup to my thread about half a year ago.

Cycle was basic. 650mg test-e a week. Pre-cycle bloods were good, didn't get bloods during mid cycle, and just got bloods yesterday 3 weeks after my PCT and everything is back to normal. Whoopie.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg a day. Probably should have taken TUDCA. Shame on me. Good thing my liver values turned out good but I might have gotten lucky in that regard. Stupid mistake and possibly my only one. Dbol kinda sucked anyway. Just gave me like 8 pounds of water weight, high BP, and minimal strength gains. I will not do it again.
Weeks 1-14 Test-E, 300mg E3D.

Height: 6'3". Starting weight, 190 but really lean. Can't get a BF estimate but around 11% I'd say.
Weight at the end of test injections: 230
Weight now: 220
Minimal fat gain. I've only been lifting for a year when I started. Strength went up around 50% across the board.

Pre lifts:
Bench: 265x1
Squat: 325x1
Deadlift: 405x1
OHP: No max OHP

Post lifts:
Bench: 315x1
Squat: 355x1 (I have a bad squat)
Deadlift: 495x1
OHP: I don't do max

Pretty solid. I feel like the test was a bit of a waste of money, though. It didn't give me that much gains that I wouldn't have made.

PCT was 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex. Didn't bother with the clomid, as per /r/steroids advice.

I didn't really aromatize that much. I just took .25mg arimidex on injection days.

Diet was IIFYM based. 4500 calories a day and 1g of my bodyweight in protein. Didn't track carbs or fats that much, just made sure I had enough carbs to fuel my workouts.

Overall, I'm kinda disappointed with the cycle and think i will be holding off on steroids until I'm 22 or so when I will be looking into better things like deca or tren. I was perfectly aware of the risks I was taking by doing steroids this young, such as HPTA shutdown. However I don't mind going on TRT for life, test-U makes it very convenient.

Yeah, I hate to say it but you all told me so. Test didn't benefit me with my minimal training experience. Obviously I could have done tren or something and seen way better results, but that's just retarded and a good way for me to fuck myself up imo.
Any other young kids who are thinking of hopping on, don't do it just yet. Noob gains are really good and you should enjoy them while they last. Test is just a waste of money at this stage. That's what you should all tell the kids. But anyone who is young but been training since like 13, go for it.

Last edited:
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg a day.. Dbol kinda sucked anyway. Just gave me like 8 pounds of water weight, high BP.

I didn't really aromatize that much. I just took .25mg arimidex on injection days

didn't get bloods during mid cycle

Umm, "you didn't really aromatize that much" ,, of course you did, you were taking test AND Dbol . You gained 8 pounds of water weight got bloated and your blood pressure went high . Why do you think that happened ? Cause you were amortizing like a mother fuK'er and your estrogen sky rocketed.

and being you did not get mid cycle bloods, you had no clue what to adjust your AI protocol to.

lesson learned . controlling your estrogen is a HUGE part of running a successful cycle . not paying attention to it results in problems like you had

Umm, "you didn't really aromatize that much" ,, of course you did, you were taking test AND Dbol . You gained 8 pounds of water weight got bloated and your blood pressure went high . Why do you think that happened ? Cause you were amortizing like a mother fuK'er and your estrogen sky rocketed.

and being you did not get mid cycle bloods, you had no clue what to adjust your AI protocol to.

lesson learned . controlling your estrogen is a HUGE part of running a successful cycle . not paying attention to it results in problems like you had

Blood pressure goes high as a result of the water weight. Yes water weight is a result of raised estrogen, but it was my understanding that dbol converted to methylestradiol, so water weight will massively increase on dbol 99% of the time. During dbol, I took .5mg arimidex a day to try and combat the dbol yet it still didn't matter. After week 4, I lowered my AI and barely had to use it.

Any other young kids who are thinking of hopping on, don't do it just yet. Noob gains are really good and you should enjoy them while they last. Test is just a waste of money at this stage. That's what you should all tell the kids. But anyone who is young but been training since like 13, go for it.

Aww man, I was so proud of you until that last line. :(

You made poor decisions and were man enough to do a follow up, that earns you respect in my book. I just wish folks didn't think that they need AAS at such an early age. I started training at 13 (Joe Weider weight set!), and trained hard every day. By 17, I was ready to compete in powerlifting meets with guys twice my age - natural. I think too many underestimate their true potential, and what they're really capable of doing without drugs.

I do think that with this lesson learned, and if you keep pushing hard, you'll totally be ready by the time you NEED the drugs to push beyond your limits.

Again, much respect for being candid, but the risks really aren't worth the reward until folks are done developing, regardless when they started. The only exception being genetic freaks that have a future in the sport, but I've only met one in my 40 years on this planet outside a competition. :p

My .02c :)

I don't understand we were right as you said. We told you it would be a waste at your age and you could of done it natty. So nothing wrong with test as a waste or no good. It was a waste on you at your age and lifting history.

Now you doubt Roush saying it was you "E" bloating you etc... are fvcking kidding me. Almost all your sides if not all were high Estrogen. Estrogen imbalance.

So you are still missing the point and not listening to us , the literature and or YOUSELF. You should go back and re-read this whole thread. At age 22 you are still too young.

Your humbleness and testimony is weak at best because you still are not listening.
Also you have no clue as to where you are going to hold at, at what weight due to water gain. It hasn't been long enough to say where you will hold at. It's gonna be about 4 months or more from now.
That's what I say.

Last edited:
I don't understand we were right as you said. We told you it would be a waste at your age and you could of done it natty. So nothing wrong with test as a waste or no good. It was a waste on you at your age and lifting history.

Now you doubt Roush saying it was you "E" bloating you etc... are fvcking kidding me. Almost all your sides if not all were high Estrogen. Estrogen imbalance.

So you are still missing the point and not listening to us , the literature and or YOUSELF. You should go back and re-read this whole thread. At age 22 you are still too young.

Your humbleness and testimony is weak at best because you still are not listening.
Also you have no clue as to where you are going to hold at, at what weight due to water gain. It hasn't been long enough to say where you will hold at. It's gonna be about 4 months or more from now.
That's what I say.

Please reread what I said you jackass. I said test was a waste with my lifting experience, not that test is a waste in general. Please quote where I said test is a waste in general and not just in my specific case.

And if you think dbol water weight is still on me even after 24 weeks, then you are simply incorrect and a fool. The water weight and high BP ceased to occur after dbol, what is so hard to understand here? I never denied it was E bloating me, I even agreed with him. So what is your problem? Bloat will occur on dbol, period. It's a wet compound.

Like seriously read my posts again. The second sentence in my post agrees with him. Wtf?

Last edited:
Please reread what I said you jackass. I said test was a waste with my lifting experience, not that test is a waste in general. Please quote where I said test is a waste in general and not just in my specific case.

And if you think dbol water weight is still on me even after 24 weeks, then you are simply incorrect and a fool. The water weight and high BP ceased to occur after dbol, what is so hard to understand here? I never denied it was E bloating me, I even agreed with him. So what is your problem? Bloat will occur on dbol, period. It's a wet compound.

Like seriously read my posts again. The second sentence in my post agrees with him. Wtf?

Woahhhh chill out on the name calling. I know your young and you think you know it all. I was like this too. But you have to understand these guys here have been on the forum for a long time. They've ran tons of cycles and have more knowledge than you at this point. You should be humble and listen to them. They're here to help you man. They're bashing on you because cycling at this age you're not thinking about what will happen in 5 years from now.

I cycled when I was 22. I'll tell you that I kinda regret it. I would wait. Going into PCT isn't fun. Your young, full of that TEST. AT age 18 I was banging my girl LEGIT every dam day. Once you run that cycle, you won't have that feeling anymore. Worst case could be that you fucked up your pituitary gland and will have problems with test, estrogen and etc... Having low test isn't fun, have low e2 levels leads to a shit load of problems that should only naturally occur when your going past 45-50 years old.

I was just on Dbol, and Dbol converts the fastest esp with testosterone. BTW you not keeping track of your marcos can be another cause of your water weight. Having processed foods, to much sodium will increase your water weight. I gained a solid 5lbs on dbol. My diet was strict and my cardio on point.

You were saying that it's a waste of money, however 99% of people will disagree. Dbol is a grandfather of putting on mass & size. If i were you i would include clomid with nolva. Ill let you do that research (I prefer torem).

Woahhhh chill out on the name calling. I know your young and you think you know it all. I was like this too. But you have to understand these guys here have been on the forum for a long time. They've ran tons of cycles and have more knowledge than you at this point. You should be humble and listen to them. They're here to help you man. They're bashing on you because cycling at this age you're not thinking about what will happen in 5 years from now.

I cycled when I was 22. I'll tell you that I kinda regret it. I would wait. Going into PCT isn't fun. Your young, full of that TEST. AT age 18 I was banging my girl LEGIT every dam day. Once you run that cycle, you won't have that feeling anymore. Worst case could be that you fucked up your pituitary gland and will have problems with test, estrogen and etc... Having low test isn't fun, have low e2 levels leads to a shit load of problems that should only naturally occur when your going past 45-50 years old.

I was just on Dbol, and Dbol converts the fastest esp with testosterone. BTW you not keeping track of your marcos can be another cause of your water weight. Having processed foods, to much sodium will increase your water weight. I gained a solid 5lbs on dbol. My diet was strict and my cardio on point.

You were saying that it's a waste of money, however 99% of people will disagree. Dbol is a grandfather of putting on mass & size. If i were you i would include clomid with nolva. Ill let you do that research (I prefer torem).

It is a waste of money in my case and I will stand by that statement because I was still swimming in noob gains and test will maximally benefit those who have been training for 4+ years, not those who have been training for 1 and that's what I said in my OP, I guess you skimmed my thread.

My pct went fine and my test returned to normal. The cycle is over. Again, I guess you skimmed.

Anyways Im just annoyed because the guy was arguing against points I never made.

Edit: fyi sodium isn't a macro

Last edited:
Aww man, I was so proud of you until that last line. :(

You made poor decisions and were man enough to do a follow up, that earns you respect in my book. I just wish folks didn't think that they need AAS at such an early age. I started training at 13 (Joe Weider weight set!), and trained hard every day. By 17, I was ready to compete in powerlifting meets with guys twice my age - natural. I think too many underestimate their true potential, and what they're really capable of doing without drugs.

I do think that with this lesson learned, and if you keep pushing hard, you'll totally be ready by the time you NEED the drugs to push beyond your limits.

Again, much respect for being candid, but the risks really aren't worth the reward until folks are done developing, regardless when they started. The only exception being genetic freaks that have a future in the sport, but I've only met one in my 40 years on this planet outside a competition. :p

My .02c :)

Thanks man. I appreciate the sensible post. Yeah hopping on early, in terms of training and age, is a mistake. However I was fine with going on TRT for life. But upon further analysis, while I still feel that way, I don't think I'm mature enough to make a lifelong commitment at this age. Otherwise I'd be blasting and cruising by now!

It is a waste of money in my case and I will stand by that statement because I was still swimming in noob gains and test will maximally benefit those who have been training for 4+ years, not those who have been training for 1 and that's what I said in my OP, I guess you skimmed my thread.

My pct went fine and my test returned to normal. The cycle is over. Again, I guess you skimmed.

Anyways Im just annoyed because the guy was arguing against points I never made.

Edit: fyi sodium isn't a macro

I know it isn't a marco. But keeping that in check is essential if you want to keep water weight down. IDK who your source is, nor do I want to know. It could be that your gear was under dosed. Getting a blood test is cheap. Just go ON GROUPON lol, very cheap. Btw just curious when did you get your blood results after your PCT?

I know it isn't a marco. But keeping that in check is essential if you want to keep water weight down. IDK who your source is, nor do I want to know. It could be that your gear was under dosed. Getting a blood test is cheap. Just go ON GROUPON lol, very cheap. Btw just curious when did you get your blood results after your PCT?

4 weeks after. Test is more or less the same. About 60 ng/dl lower.

I used DarkMatterLabs, he's very credible.

Being young and posting on the forum asking for advice will always get you bashed. And with only one year lifting experience there is no reason at all to jump on cycle because at a year I doubt a solid diet is in place "macros" a solid workout plan is learned. it takes time to learn your body and how to eat to maintain,gain or loose fat with diet. People rely too much on the gear and It's obvious with the yoyo weight effect. Because you don't know how to eat and train to maintain the new added weight. There's alot more to it than just eating chicken n rice and working out and drinking protein shakes

Back