19 years old, deciding against using steroids

dsb

Hi there,

I'm 19 years old, 5'9 and 183 lbs.

Mainly of fat, low lean mass, just getting back into the swing of things.

I study nutritional science, and help write peoples diets over on BB.com, so nutrition isn't an issue, and I'll be hopping on All Pro's routine.

I've basically decided I won't be taking steroids after all. I was willing to accept the consequences of taking them in order to be able to step on stage, however, I've decided that maybe the risks aren't worth it afterall. I want to lead a somewhat 'normal bodybuilding life' for as much as I possibly can, as I love the lifestyle.

So, I've done a bit of research and seen that peptides might be more beneficial for me? Although still not recommended, I probably wont stunt my growth, deplete my body of test permanently etc. So, what would you guys recommend for a bulk? I can pretty much get my hands on anything.

chill

So, what would you guys recommend for a bulk? I can pretty much get my hands on anything.

Mate at 19 your body is producing more HGH than I could probably dream of at the age of 43. Bottom line here is you don't need to use Peptides. Eat & supplement well, be disciplined & train hard thats all you need at 19 - 26 maybe 19 - 30. Good luck.

x3 at your age nothing is needed by food and getting under the weights. Slow and steady wins the race. Peptides may only help with some minor fat loss, and the boost from GH could possibly help connective tissue. Otherwise don't expect "magic". Think of it as more of a healing agent. At least this is how it has worked in my research.

Back