1970's Steroid users and today... Hair? (NOOBIE-SORRY)

MuscleH

I vas violated
I was wondering since they took high HTPA promoting juice and I look at people like Arnold and Franco today.. they still have their hair... Im sure they weren't aware that some anabolics decreased HTPA production so how did they keep it??

Im still working my way around my first cycle and was just wondering how they kept their hair????

musclehouse said:
I was wondering since they took high HTPA promoting juice and I look at people like Arnold and Franco today.. they still have their hair... Im sure they weren't aware that some anabolics decreased HTPA production so how did they keep it??

Im still working my way around my first cycle and was just wondering how they kept their hair????
some people just arent susceptible to male pattern baldness . also we will never know for sure but many people think the cycles were lower dose back in their day .

Thought it pretty much only caused hairloss in people that were inevitably going to lose their hair anyway. And pretty much does nothing to those who werent going to lose their hair anyway.

DADAWG said:
some people just arent susceptible to male pattern baldness . also we will never know for sure but many people think the cycles were lower dose back in their day .

I've heard that Arnold and a few others were on cycle that pro's even today would find very high in dosages but just like all else about pro's, no one knows the truth...

About the baldness, it's a genetic thing. If your body has the genes that say your gonna be bald you will be bald. You can take stuff to fight it, but at the end of the day a lot of people go through a lot bullshit just to keep their hair...hair meds can really fuck with your body. I'd say your better off shaving your head, or saving up your money for a good hair transplant.

DADAWG said:

And how would lower dose cycles help someone with MPB? Shit will come off at a higher rate anyway.

Back