1lb pure lean muscle per week on prop and tren a ?

I believe it is possible if you are young.

You can even grow faster if you are a cow.

Quote from "Beef Cattle Handbook" -

A good average daily gain for a young heifer after weaning is 1.0 to 1.30 pounds per day.

When the heifer is within two months from show, a daily gain of 1.3 to 1.5 pounds per day will assure a good "bloomy"
heifer.

If your heifer gains over 2.00 pounds per day, she will usually be getting too fat. (Weigh your calf often so you can determine the average daily gain.)

Most steers will be full-fed for five months or longer, depending on the starting age. The steer should reach the
desired market weight (950-1100 lbs.) and grade (choice) between 14 to 18 months of age. At this time, you will show and market him as a finished beef steer.

simply put running any cycle at 18 years old is just a bad idea... i grow tired of saying this over and over again

its everyday. either im 18 and on my first cycle or im doing anavar only because i dont want to inject because im a pussy

I love the entertainment aspect of it... It's hard to believe the shit people do sometimes... Lol

can put it to you simply.. if you can't gain natty at 18 then your diet or training isn't in order. therefore test will gain you nothing either except a lighter wallet. at 18 you have plenty of test in your system. you WILL be disappointed. fact. you will puff up from water weight but not gain shit. if you don't believe, either read up and study some more or go try it and come back and let every other 18 year old know how it worked for ya.

I do not get tren sides at all , day 10 no sweat or insomnia guess I'm one of the lucky ones

Start dnp for 3 weeks on Monday want to get from 14% to 8%

Injecting god knows what in your body since your shit sounds bunk. Which means all your gains are made naturally. Another sonoffag..

If you're not sweating from tren chances are it's not real shit.

100% not bunk , extremly reliable online source has a very large rep , I get prop of them and I get pip from it and gained alot of weight

Also I'm starting to see veins I have never seen before I have some coming through forearms and near my upper chest .. Starting to get vascular

It is possible btw not to get sides

You can't see high blood pressure so I dunno
But come to think of it even in school pe and playing sport even running I never drip sweat I just get really hot and out of breath

Back